CHAPTER 27: Mr Cooper's Son.

<MONDAY••RICKY'S APARTMENT>

"When will you stop coming here?" Ricky groaned as he opened the door and saw Jiwoo.

"What do you mean? Eomma ee-yo! (I'm your mum)" Jiwoo said dropping the stuff she brought on the table.

"And so what? I don't want anyone seeing you here? They will surely know I'm Ricky!" Ricky mumbled.

"Well.. you're Ricky!" Jiwoo grinned.

"What are you doing here? I know you wouldn't come here since you're always busy"

"Are you saying I don't have time for you,is that it?" Jiwoo scorned.

Ricky sighed out.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that,come over here" She waved.

Ricky just stared at her.

"Ppali!! (Hurry!!)" Jiwoo pouted,Ricky walk to her and sat on the couch.

"What is it?"

"You dad said you didn't listen to him... Again" Jisoo muttered.

"If this is about dad,I'll rather not want to talk about it" Ricky stood up but Jiwoo grabbed his hand.

"Please son,you should know he only want the best for you. He might not say this often but he loves you dearly like his own son...."

"Really?" Ricky scoffed.

Jiwoo nodded.

"Let's just talk some other time mum... You should leave"

"Huh?"

"Please mum" Ricky sighed and entered his room.

•••

"Hey! Is there something bothering you?"  Amelia said,sitting next to Lily.

"No..."

"Are you sure? You've been pacing out! Did something happen?" Amelia asked worriedly.

"No. I'm just a bit stressed out" Lily force a smile. Deep down,she couldn't get her mind off what Kelly said.

"Did you watch the news about Trace...

"Yh. I was going to mention it first. Thank you so much for helping him,I would have been sad if he really left the group"

"It's all because of you" Amelia smiled.

"But then,how did you get the footage at the hotel?" Lily suddenly said.

Amelia went mute.

"I- I've to get back to Mrs Rose,I was helping her with the plucking" Amelia stood and left.

"Is she hiding something from me?"

Her phone suddenly chimed. It's a new text,from an unknown number.

.WE'VE TO TALK. I'LL TEXT YOU THE ADDRESS.

"Who's this?" Lily mumbled as she stared at the text.

•••

<NELLY RESTAURANTS>

Lily entered the restaurants and her face immediately formed a frown when she saw Tanya.

She's the one who texted her?

She scoffed before walking up to her.

"Why did you want us to meet?"

"Take a seat first,would you like to have something to eat?" Tanya grinned.

"I don't think we're that close enough to eat together. What's this about? And how did you get my number?" Lily inquired.