CHAPTER 11: I'll Kiss You.

<4PM••LINDA'S MANSION>

Linda was in the kitchen,preparing something for herself when the bell rings.

"Coming!" She quickly tossed the stuffs on the cabinet thinking it's one of thier company staffs. She knows how cunny Mr Cooper could be,he could just send someone to spy on her if she's truly following the strict diet they gave her or not.

Linda opened the door and her eyes widened seeing Kris in front of it. She quickly pulled him in and closed the door,locking it.

"What are you....

"Surprise!" Kris said and stretched the flower to her.

"Whao!" Linda smiled and collect it from him.

"I was supposed to give this to you earlier but we were both busy. You like it?"

"Like is an understatement word! I love it" She sniffed in the scent and kissed it.

"Now! I'm jealous of the flowers!" Kris pouted.

"Don't be bear!" Linda chuckled and dropped the flowers on the table. She stood on her toes and kiss him shortly.

"That's too short,I've missed you!" Kris held her waist and kissed her lips again.

"Did you just call me Bear?" Linda broke the kiss and Kris looked at him.

"New nickname! You love it right?" She grinned.

"Yh,but I love your lips more!" He said passionately.

Linda smiled but suddenly remembered she had something on the cooker. She broke the hug and rushed to the kitchen.

Kris followed her.

"Thank goodness!" She sighed in relief,it didn't burnt,infact it has been cooked,she turned off the cooker before facing Kris.

"Want some?" She raised the tablespoon to his mouth but he refused.

"Are you worried I'm not a good cook?" She scoffed and shoved it in her mouth.

"Hmmm!" She moaned out sweetly.

"Is it good?" Kris asked and Linda nodded.

"Wanna try it......." Kris suddenly carried her and dropped her on the cabinet,standing between her legs.

He captured her lips sweetly and she responded,they kissed for more than ten minutes before he broke it.

"What was that for?"

"The food taste better in your mouth!" He winked and Linda hit him playfully.

"Such a bad boy!" She got down from the cabinet and brought out two plates to serve them.

"Are you sure that crazy man didn't planted a bug on your body or a secret CCTV around here?" Kris said and Linda chuckled.

"Trust me!" She replied with a wink.

•••

<9PM••A SECLUDED AREA>

A big fire was being set up at the middle,people gathered around it,chatting some words best known to them.

A guy was in the middle just beside the fire,on his knees with his head bowed. The fire was reflecting on him so much but the people cared less,why would they? Unless they wanna die.

It's was piercing through his skins but his expression was rather blank,no reacting at all. He's used to it anyway,his life has always been a living hell since he met the cult.

"Welcome boss!"

"Welcome boss!

"You're welcome boss!"