CHAPTER 3: First Glimpse Of You.

<THREE DAYS LATER••MELO COFFEE SHOP>

"Aargh! I just wanna disappear,I can't believe I'm tired and I want to return home already" Lily continue pouting while moving the straw in her milkshakes with her hand.

"You were tired of your mom slapping your shoulders,isn't that why you moved out?" Rudy chuckled

"Exactly,having hit on the shoulder is better than having a creepy neighbor... He always gave me chills. Who knows he might be a killer or something,what if you loose me? Will you be able to handle that..."

"Yes" Rudy answered

Lily frowned.

"I hate you..." She rolled her eyes and take another sip from her drunk

"Why not go back home?" Rudy suggested

"You're talking as if you don't know my mum! Now that I'm finally free,no going back"

"Would you rather stay with a mysterious neighbor then?"

Lily sighed.

"It's really weird how he's always out. He goes out very early in the morning and comes back very late in the night. What's he really?"

Rudy sighed.

"And he's super tall too.. I've never seen someone like that before"

"You really need to see this radio pole,his height is really out of this world. He's around 190cm I think...."

"Ricky is around that height too..." Rudy smirked.

"My Ricky isn't like that,his tallness is cute" She blushed.

"Really?"

"Come to think of it, he looks kinda familiar. Where have I seen such face? Anyway, it doesn't matter. I haven't met that punk before" Lily rolled her eyes.

"Do you hate him that much?" Rudy chuckled.

"Yes,he's one annoying human being" She grabbed her phone.

Rudy suddenly raised his head to TV,an anchor was reporting.

📺 Tonight we are learning of the famous serial killer on the loose,as of now he has already taken the lives of three people. The police are asking for anyone with information to come forward, as they fear this individual may strike again. The suspect has been described as a tall, muscular man, with dark hair and dark eyes,he is believed to be armed and dangerous, and anyone who sees him should call the police immediately. The police are warning residents to be on high alert and take precautions to stay safe. More information will be provided as it becomes available 📺

"Seriously? I thought he was already sentenced to death!" Rudy scoffed and look away from the TV.

"I should go,Mrs Rose will soon get to the shop...." Lily stood up.

"I'll drop you off" Rudy quickly got up too.

"I think you would rather drop her off instead" Lily said and Rudy turned to see an angry looking Minnie.

"You stood me up cos of her again?" Minnie scoffed glaring at Lily.

"I told you about this last night" Rudy said calmly.

"But still... Do you have to meet up and talk everyday? You have a girlfriend for goodness sake" She hissed and immediately grabbed his arm.

"Let's go, we're running late!" She rolled eyes at Lily and started dragging Rudy out.

"Give me a call when you're done,don't go home alone!" Rudy mouthed to Lily.

"Don't you dare give him a call and you better not pick up if she did" Minnie snapped.