CHAPTER 43: The Narrow Escape

"You sure know how to hide your true self behind that cute, adorable and innocent youngest member of Moonlight Pitch..... Cody" He said with a smirk.

Cody pushed him off and he fell heavily, he stepped backwards, his hands trembling.

Kelly got up angrily and grabbed him, he punched him hard on the face and Cody starggered, he went to him again, another punch would have met his face if he didn't dudge.

"Get a hold of your self, don't tell me you still think you're Cody! Have you forgotten you stab someone?" Kelly laughed.

Cody grabbed his collar.

"I never want to turn out like this, you guys force me to do all those stuffs for you, what have I ever done to deserve this?" He yelled, at the verge of tears.

Kelly threw his hands off and he fell on the floor.

Cody body started shaking too as he recall how he stabbed Rudy that night.

He sees how Rudy struggles and beg him to stop but he never did.

Has he really turned the devil they want him to be?

"I d....didn't kill.... him... he's still alive. I'm not like you guys" He shouted in tears.

Kelly squatted in front of him.

"Him being alive doesn't change the fact that your almost kill him, you were the one who choose to stab him even though he's not your target...." He gnarled slapping his face countlessly.

"Do you have any prove I did it? Do you?" Cody yelled.

"Of course we do" Tanya walk to them and threw a phone to him.

Cody hand trembled vigorously as he watched, he smashed the phone on the ground angrily.

"There's no point in destroying it" We have so many backups"  Tanya said, joining in on the laughter

"And where's Vivian? Where are you keep her?" Cody said weakly.

"It's easy, we won't expose your true self and Vivian will be safe if you choose to cooperate with us" Kelly whispered to his hearing.

"Tell me what I need to do" Cody sniffed with his fist folded.

Kelly stood and he exchange victorious glance with Tanya.

"Good choice, but we've to find out what Ricky looks like first, that bastard is still hiding his face" Kelly said.

"Leave that to me, I'll check if I still has his pics" Tanya said.

•••

•NEXT DAY•A RESTAURANT•

Ricky entered the restaurants, He saw Manager Gregor waving to him at a table and he went to join him.

"Glad you can make it" Manager Gregor said.

"You said it's important" Ricky replied.

"Do you mind having anything? Food or drinks?"

"I'm okay, what is this about?" Ricky cuts in.

"Uh... hmm how do I say this? It's about your band members"

Ricky raised a brow.

"What about them?" He ask.

"You've to be really careful around them, don't trust anyone of them....

"Did dad ask you to tell me all this? You think this will make me change my mind and become a solo artist? Making them look bad?" Ricky snapped.

"Mr Cooper didn't ask me to tell you any of this, I just had to warn you cos I love my job and my life too. You really don't know them really well at all Ricky...."