CHAPTER 4: Anything Bad.

This is the first time she would be seeing him closely,no mask,no cap,just his bare face.

Lily's eyes widened.

"Sky Scrapper?" She called out.

"What?" Ricky raised his eyebrows,still maintaining his cold face.

"No... I mean I don't know your name so" Lily grinned.

"Do you always have to blame others for your shortness?" Ricky said.

"What?" Lily blinked.

"You just called me a sky scrapper,does that make you a toddler? You should worry about your own height and not the other way around"

"What the hell?" Lily said in disbelief.

Ricky's eyes met with the book on the floor,he picked it up and placed it back on the table.

"And what are you doing in my room?" He demanded.

"I.....I lo..lost my way here,something like that" She stuttered hoping he would believe.

"How come you're searching through my things then?"

"I just thought,I never thought you are fan of MP too,I love them so much... Ricky is my bias,my forever idol crush,I so much love him" Lily grimaced changing the topic.

"Really?" Ricky said in a mockery tone. She doesn't seem to recognize him.

"Yes,you don't want me to start telling you everything about him.. His age, height,weight and everything. I know him more than himself,I'm so sure of it..

"You should leave,I want to rest" He cuts in sitting on the bed.

"Oh right!" Lily mumbled and immediately left the place. She got to her apartment and fell on her bed,sighing softly.

"I almost got lost in his eyes,how come he's so handsome,why am I just noticing that? He look so unreal,like an idol or something"

"No! No! No! Lily! He's still so grumpy anyway,I love my Ricky more" She smiled and closed her eyes.

•••

<NEXT MORNING>

Lily checked herself out in the mirror before rushing out,Rudy was standing by his car,obviously waiting for her.

"You're late" Rudy said immediately she got to him.

"Thanks for picking me up my crab" Lily winked and get into the car.

Rudy shooked his head and also get in,he started the car and drove off.

"So,how are things with your neighbor?" He asked after few minutes.

"Do you really have to spoil the mood?" Lily rolled her eyes.

"Fine! I'll stop talking about him" Rudy pressed his lips together.

"Less I forget,aunt want us to meet up,do you have any idea of what she want to talk about?"

"My mum?" Rudy asked.

Lily nodded.

"I don't! She didn't inform me,when are you meeting up?"

"Tonight!"

"You should tell me about whatever she discuss with you, I don't trust that woman" Rudy said.

"Sure" Lily laughed.

Soon he stopped the car in front of the shop and Lily immediately got down,she waved at him and Rudy drove off.

Lily met Amelia by the doorway,staring at Rudy's car with so many admiration in his eyes.