CHAPTER 47: Hot Sèx

TANYA' CONDO***

Tanya stood reluctantly as she heard her door bell rings, thinking the pizza delivery guy brought her orders.

She was shocked to see Ricky standing in front of the door, but the shock changed into a large smile as she step aside for him to enter.

Ricky entered and close the door behind him.

"Someone finally made a choice. I just knew you're gonna choose me in the end" She grinned proudly.

"What choice?" His question made her raised her brows.

"Why are you here?"

"To ask you nicely to stop whatever it is,you're planning to do to my girl" Ricky said.

Tanya scoffs.

"What are you gonna do" She hissed.

"I'm warning you Tanya, don't be fooled by my face. I can be dangerous when it's comes to protecting people I love from someone like you"

"Are you treathening me right now?"

"I'm just getting started. I won't sit back and watch the same thing happen to Lily. You really think I don't know what you did to Leo?" Ricky said and her eyes widened.

"W-what are you talking about?" She ask fearfully.

Ricky grabbed her shoulder and slammed her back on the wall roughly.

"Cos he found out you were in a secret cult group. You sent your mens to kill him,even when he's your boyfriend. You shameless whore, you know he has a heart failure but you still watch him die and do nothing,How can you be so cruel to beat him up for days and even lock him up till his last breath?" He tightening hand around her neck,strangling her.

"I.... can't.... breath!" She hit his hand countlessly but it was pointless cos his grip was stronger.

"Try it with Lily and see what happens next" He threw her to the floor and started walking out.

"Do you have any prove I did it?" She yelled,standing up to her feet.

"How do you think I find out? I only pretended not to know anything about it cos that's his last wish,even after all you did to him,he still love you. Don't test my patient Tanya"

"I'm not going down alone, your fans are gonna find out you're dating someone" Tanya smirked.

"Do whatever you want" Ricky said and left.

"Aargh!!" She stamped her feet on the floor angrily.

•••

•ROSES&PETALS•NIGHT•

"Did she tell you she wouldn't come?" Mrs Rosemary ask as she drop the bags of tulip she brought on the table.

"I have no idea, I've been calling her nonstop but she's not picking" Amelia answered.

"I just hope she's fine" Mrs. Rose added.

"Me too....." Amelia saw a familiar car stopped in front of the shop,she leave her desk and rush out,then Trace stepped out of it.

He's not wearing a mask or anything.

"Trace?" She gasp and drag him in quickly.

"Are you crazy? What if someone recognize you?" She snapped.

"The mask is suffocating. Can you stop treating me like a celebrity for once? I'm a normal person, just like you" Trace said and turn to Mrs. Rosemary.

"Good evening ma'a....." He stopped taking and just stared at her.