CHAPTER 41: Streamy Night.

"Do I have to say it so loud before you know I want you to touch me" She said without blinking an eye.

"Is that what you want?" Ricky word came as his shock to her.

She was expecting him to tease her about it or even laugh...

Was he expecting her to mention it first?

Her thought was cut short when Ricky grabbed her and pulled her back to his laps.

He grabbed her small face in his soft palms and pressed his lips so hard into hers, kissing her with insane hunger as her right hand grabbed his hoodie,pulling him deeper into herself.

Ricky did the same,kissing her harder,and the pace even increased.

The sound from the collision of their lips could be heard in the room,sounding so cute as they kissed hotly.

Lily's hands travelled up his chest and around his neck. She melted completely into this guy already.

Even though she kissed him several times, it's still felt like she's just having a taste of his lips for the first time.

She's not thinking about anything, just his lips matters right now. She's so f*cking addicted.

The way it moulded softly and perfectly into hers at each drive, it's making her want even more. He tastes like honey.

Even more sweeter!

She clinged onto him like he's the one thing that'd save her, the kiss was filled with passion.

She was getting more impatient as they kissed, Is he really not going to touch her like she ask?

Why's this guy not making any moves at all? Is he impotent? Did he not love her anymore?

Different question runs through her heads and she made up her hand to made a move first....

She ran her hands over his shoulder, it was as if he was helped him gain confidence cos he lift her by her àss making her face him before grabbing it.

He pressed it hard and Lily smiled into the kiss. It was impossible for him to grab it directly cos she was wearing a long pants, so he went for her top instead, his warm hand made her shiver a bit as he found his way to her b**bs giving it a soft press.

She couldn't stop herself from moaning as he played with her n*pple still squeezing her b**bs with care.

Ricky stood up and started walking up, to the room without breaking the kiss.

He opened the door with one hand and Lily did the closing with her back.He placed her gently on the bed and came on top, reconnecting their lips.

She opened up instantly, and the tip of his tongue reached out. Hers was already waiting. He ran his tongue over hers, grabbing her waist as he pulled her closer to his body.

"Ricky....." Lily whispered breathlessly, her lips swollen just like his own.

"Are you sure you really want us to do this?" He whispered, trying to catch his breath. His gaze so affectionate.

"I'll be fine, just go slow" she replied and impatiently grabbed his face,crashing her lips on his own again.

It got heated once again,each losing the count of time as they kissed breathlessly.

They were both shaking nervously when they broke it, and Lily bit her lips shyly as he watch him unbottled the top button of her nighty.

He average boobs bounced out to him and he never waste any moment before capturing one in his mouth, sucking it like a pro while nibbling the second.