CHAPTER 21: Accusations.

•••

<SOUND SCAPE ENTERTAINMENT~CEO OFFICE>

Mr. Cooper's grip on the wine glass tightened, and the contents sloshed onto the floor.

He glared at Trace, his lips pressed into a thin line.

Trace's entire body trembled as he cowered under Mr. Cooper's gaze.

"What are you going to do about this huh? F*cking say something idiot!!" he snarled, his eyes blazing with anger.

"I'm really....telling you....t..he truth boss,I've.... nothing to do with this...." Trace stammered,his voice trembling.

"What? How did you expect me to believe that when it's proved that you're clearly at the hotel? How?!"

"I didn't went there on my own,I saw your text!" Trace said and dropped his phone in front of him.

Mr Cooper took one glance at the phone then smashed it on the floor angrily.

Trace eyes widened.

"Sir!!!" He shouted.

"What? Does your phone matter most to you in this situation we're in? Huh?"

"I had all our instrument version of our songs in that,I don't a back up and I work so hard to derived it!" Trace yelled,almost in tears.

As Mr. Cooper raised his voice, Trace's voice grew quieter.

Trace could only nod, unable to speak as he struggled to hold back sobs. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand, his shoulders slumped. He turned to leave, his head bowed in shame. The door closed

"Do I look like I give a f*ck? What does those bring me all this years? You're the leader yet you bring nothing but bad luck! Your fancam and everything about you is like a waste of resources! How dare you get yourself hooked up in a dirty rumor and try to ruin what I worked hard for years? How dare you!" Mr Cooper barked pushing his chest.

Tears started streaming down his face as Mr. Cooper pushed him back, his voice growing more and more aggressive.

"Your apologies mean nothing," Mr.

"I'm sorry...." Trace said in tears.

"Your apologies mean nothing,Find d a way to fix this mess in three days. I don't care how you're going to do it,I repeat three f*cking days or you should forget ever being a moonlight pitch member forever! Do you hear me?" Mr Cooper shouted.

Trace sniffled his tears which kept coming.

"Now leave! Get out of here, and get your act together!" Mr Cooper yelled, his eyes wild with rage.

Trace turned and rushed out,bumping into Kris,Cody and Ricky.

They are actually by the front door,they heard everything.

He ignored them and ran off.

"Trace wait! Wait please!" They went after him but he didn't stoped,he ran out of the company and got into his car,driving off in a full speed.

"What should we do? What if he do something bad to himself?" Cody said worriedly.

"We should go after him!" Kris said and they immediately got into thier official car,going after Trace.

•••

<NIGHT TIME>

Trace sniffed back is tears as he scroll through the hate comments about him on his other phone.

He actually had two,the broken one is thier official phones. He literally had everything about thier music career stored there and now he lost everything.