CHAPTER 42: Who Mole Is.

SUNNY COLLEGE BASKETBALL COURT**

There's a basketball competition going on when Ricky got here. He found a seat among the students in the bleachers and sat down,dialing Tanya's number but getting no answer.

He waited,his eyes fixed on the game,as the players ran up and down the court,dribbling and shooting the ball.

Memories of how he,Leo and Tanya spend their leisure time at the court came rushing and his eyes started welling up with tears.

* FLASHBACK~TWO DAYS BEFORE LEO'S DEATH *

Ricky was laying on the floor holding a novel to his face as he periodically glance at Leo who's throwing the ball inside the net without missing any.

He smiled like a proud dad and continue reading.

Minutes later, Leo threw the thirteenth ball into the net and went flat on the floor tiredly.

"Careful" Ricky said and raise a bottle of water to his face.

"Thanks" Leo smiled and uncapped it,almost gulping all the content before dropping it.

"When is your girlfriend coming? I don't want to be late for that man's class?" Ricky sat up,dropping the novel too.

Leo checked his watch.

"In twenty minutes,who knows she's spending hours dolling up for me" He said proudly.

"I knew it! Tanya will never change" Ricky said and they both laughed.

Leo got up and started picking the balls all over the floor while Ricky continue reading.

"Jun catch!" Leo suddenly threw a ball to him and the book fell as he catch the ball.

"What the fuck bro?" Ricky scoffed and threw the ball at him,picking up the book.

"You're still good at this" Leo sat next to him.

"Seriously? I have to start searching for where I stopped,thanks to you" Ricky scoffed as he turned the book pages.

"You don't remember the page you stopped?" Leo asked.

"I didn't even realize,I guess I was too engrossed to check" Ricky replied.

"All you ever done is read, Are you really not going to join the audition? You think I want to become a singer without you?" Leo said.

"I told you I'm not interested in singing,nothing is ever going to change my mind" Ricky replied.

"But you're really good and with your voice,lots of agency will line up for you to be in their company....

"Stop Leo!  I don't want to talk about this" Ricky cut him off.

"Is this because of your stage fright?"

Ricky gulped down,his heart pounding really fast as he said that.

"The last person to get to Prof. Draco's class carries all our bags for a month" Tanya suddenly shouted by the door and Ricky snapped back to reality.

Before he could even get up,Leo already got to Tanya,he grabbed her hand and they ran madly out of the court.

"What? That's unfair!" Ricky grabbed his bag in a rush and went after them.

END OF FLASHBACK*

Ricky felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned, and saw Tanya standing there,holding two bouquet of flowers.

"What is this about?" He got up.

"We can't talk here,come with me" She grabbed his hand and drag him out.