Crush X Tutor!Reader ≡ Tutoring?

Hello! First One-shot of the book here. Also, I edited mostly of thus part, so receive some changes~
Also, you are the most smartest student in your grade level and the Student Council Vice President.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-shot: #1

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"There. Voila~" You beamed after finishing the paperwork's for your Council. Although your hand hurts so much from writing, you'll endure it. While stretching, the first thing on your mind was (Crush's name), thinking if he already gone home, "Oh well, time to go home as well."

You giggled to yourself and grabbed your bag before heading out. But on your way, you heard the loud speaker,

"Attention. (First name) (Last name), please go to the Principal's office now. Again, (First name) (Last name), please go to the Principal's office now. Thank you."

You blinked nervously as you heard the announcement. You never really went to the Principal's office. So this is the first time you'll be heading there.

Knocking on the door, you nervously clutched your bag handle, "Come in," After hearing a calm and stern voice you opened the knob.

You immediately saw (Crush's name) sitting on one of the visitor chairs in front of the desk. Ignoring the boy, you directly sat on a chair and calmly listened to the principal.

"I see... Well sorry to bother you, (Last name). But (Crush's name) here is having trouble of his studies, and I believe you should probably tutor him for being the valedictorian you are," She explained making you gulp.

Sure, you're the valedictorian, but of all the other people in this school, why him?!

"Is this task a bother to you, (Last name)?" She asked making you shook your head,

"N-No ma'am! It's certainly not a bother."

"Okay, good. Now the teachers gave some additional tasks to help him increase his grades, and from what I recall it isn't really that late either. So I expect all this should be done after the specific time. Understood?" She raised a brow making the two of you nod, "You may now go."

"Yes ma'am." You nodded and carried the works that needed to be accomplished with (Crush's name) following right behind you as the two of you went to the library.

Leaving two certain people alone (I wonder who it is~ ).

"Are you sure about this, ma'am? You are a principal, you know."

"Of course I am, (Bestfriend's name). Even if this is a child's work, it's not wrong to ship people(^v^)." (Principal's name) grinned, "Besides, I'm also young enough to do this~"

"You ship too much."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Atchoo!" You sneezed making you blush in embarrassment.

"You okay?" (Crush's name) asked worriedly, making you blush even more and averted your gaze.

"Yeah. It just seem like someone's shipping me. But it doesn't matter," you sighed and opened the library door, "No one's here... Even the librarian."

"It seems like it. C'mon. Let's finish this so we can go home." He said placing the papers on a random desk as you headed over to the note placed on the librarian's desk;

"Delivering papers to the Principal, brb ∩(︶o︶)

~ (Bestfriend's name)"

[A/N: Yeah, your best friend works at the library... ↖(^ω^)↗]

You just headed over to (Crush's name)'s table and and taught him how to do the works, "It's easy, you'll just have to do this-"

"This?" He smirked and gave you a passionate kiss on your lips making your (Eye color) eyes widened, "There, now you know I like you too."

"W-What?! You knew?!"

"Yep, (Bestfriend's name) told me that your head over heels in love with me." He shrugged and gave you a long kiss. This time you kissed back. And the two of you have been making out.

"Uhmm... *cough*" The two of you looked at the person who interrupted your kiss, "Congratulations! The two of you are officially mutual!"

"Why didn't you keep it?" You whined,

"Well at least the two of you like each other, eh?"

Well I guess you owe (Bestfriend's name) something.

→ Extended Ending ←

(Bestfriend's name) just let the two of you make out while she dialed the number, "Hello? (Principal's name)? I guess your plan work, huh?"

"Of course. Shipping people is life!!"

"You ship too much." And she hang up. "I never knew principals are childish."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I like the ending  ̄ω ̄ Yeah, I changed most of it, so I think you'll like this soon enough. I know it's not accurate, but it's like a fantasy.

-Relodia

[Edited]