Energetic!Crush X Sleepless!Reader ≡ Sleep!

One-Shot: #109
Requested by: KaleBrine

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

*poke poke*

Groaning, you squirmed from your seat to get a comfortable angle.

*poke* "Hey, wake up."

Muttering a couple of inappropriate curses to the person whose poking your temple, you arised from your desk, wiping a bit of the drool hanging beside your mouth and continued glaring at the person who woke you up.

"Not you again." You said, fixing your (Hair color) hair, brushing the tangles.

"Why? Am I that annoying?" He smiled, a bit of innocence was showing.

"Yes."

"You're so mean!" He cried, holding your hand and intertwined with yours. Surprised at what he'd done, you roughly taken back your hand,

"Tsk, I just washed my hands a couple of minutes ago."

"But you were asleep an hour ago!"

"Hmm? Really?" You asked, but this does not surprised you. You sleep too long at home, "Maybe I washed from my dream..."

"Anywho- Was I in your dream?" (Crush's name) giggled,

"You? Actually, yeah you're there, quite surprised, eh?"

"And, did we do it?" He smirked,

Blushing at the thought, you averted your gaze and mumbled a; "No."

"Meanie!!"

"Now, well if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleeping."

Zzzzz....

"Ah what!? (Crush's name) don't touch me!" You glared, smacking the poor boy in the head, while he carried you like a sack of potatoes.

"No. You're coming me to my house and we'll do something."

S-Something?

You remained silent, shivering your form.

"Eh? N-No not that, the opposite of what you were thinking." He huffed, covering the blush that spreads upon his cheeks.

"I'll just sleep for a while..."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Opening an eye, you firmly examined your surroundings, by your we're taken aback when a hand pushed you back to the bed. Your heart was pounding really hard, as if it's going to jump out of your rib cage,

Taking your determination, you squinted your eyes to the person hugging you. Maybe he's somehow familiar.

...

...

"(Crush's name), you freaking bastard!"

"Huh?! What?! Where?" He sprang up from the bed and examined his surroundings, only to see you glaring at him. "Oh what's up, babe?"

"Babe? BABE?!"

"H-Hey, calm down, (Nickname). We didn't do anything. I was just hugging you, that's all!" He smiled, but you aren't quite fond of his reply, "I didn't touch you."

"Good, and why did you hug me?"

"You're cold,"

"You could turn off the air con, stupid." You glared, pointing at the air conditioning unit.

"Hmm? But that'll ruin the fun! You were so cute!"

Blushing madly, you averted your gaze as (Crush's name)'s smirk widens.

"Can I just say-"

You stopped blurring out nonsense when he pulled you into a brief and passionate kiss. Slowly melting to it, you wrapped your arms behind his neck, as his right hand snakes behind your waist, pulling you deeper to the kiss.

"You were saying, (First name)?" He winked, quite energetic despite it's already night time.

"... Tsk, I l-love you."

"Right, let's play games?" (Crush's name) jumps up and down,

"Shut up."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's been a while since I wrote a chapter with a kissing scene. Dismissed early, and I rushed to my house, only to update a chapter. How sweet am I? >;3

*Cough* *cough* Never mind, you'll just cringe.

I'll update soon I think.