Badass!Crush X Badass!Reader ≡ Ruler

Um, I think the person who requested this forgot this. So I'll just...

Warning: May contain swearing and obscenity.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

One-Shot: #128
Requested by: FLRockgirl817

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You were known as the most well-known delinquent in your school, people almost treat you like queen, saying that you're owning the school. Wherever you're around in the campus, people will most likely to bow down on you. Or else you'll beat the sun out of them.

It was kind of boring since the students in the school was scared of you, so there's not much of a fight. Sometimes, you would notice that a couple of bitches started following you for no reason, all they do was snicker and ask you about things you weren't interested about. 

Though you didn't mind them, but they sure are annoying. So you decided to skip classes and rest yourself on the rooftop. Let's just say its hangout place—even if you don't have much friends.

"Hey!" 

You slowly opened your right eye to see whoever disturbs your sleep. Only to find a somehow familiar male, but you don't know his name, nor you do care to know.

Ignoring him, you closed your eye once more and sighed. After a couple of seconds, you felt a presence beside you. 

Getting up, you complained to the male who was right beside you, sleeping, "What the actual fuck?"

"You didn't care for me being here. So go back to sleep, loser." He scowled. 

Growling, you got up and started kicking the stranger. 

"Wha—Hey! Don't—" He suddenly got up and started giving him a death glare. "Tch. Girls are such a pain in the ass."

You ignored him and kneed him in the crotch. The male winced in pain and dropped to the ground, holding the main part of his body while rolling down. "That's what you get. Loser. Hmmp, I never lose."

With that, you left the rooftop.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Sitting on the bench, you brought out your lunch, which is a sandwich. Taking off the wrapper and placing it on the trash bin. When you nibbled on your lunch, you saw some guy on the corner of your eye. Though you didn't mind him. 

But it confused you, since you were cutting classes again, it is rare to see some guy walking around the campus, except teachers.

You were about to take another bite, until someone's outburst ruined your peace. "You!"

"What about me?"

"Don't look so innocent, doll face. You were the one who kneed my balls!" You examined his face, before biting back to your sandwich.

Sure you find him familiar, but it's not like you care anyways. "What do you mean I kneed your balls? I didn't felt there is one."

"What a bitch," You expected him to scram away. But boy, you are mistaken, "I could say the same for your chest." (I'm so sorry! ;д;)

"What did you say?!" You got up, grabbing the collar of his shirt and brought his face near to yours, "Do you have any idea who you are talking to?"

Your voice was full of anger and venom, some nasty aura was enveloping your form. But that didn't scare him, instead, he mustered up and smirk before replying, "Hm? All I see is some wimpy flat-chested girl trying to act tough~"

"That's it!" You flipped him a finger, before successfully landing him a kick in the face. 

"Gah!" He growled, and rubbed his face, "Now I know you're worth a girl. Nice panties, though, (Favorite color)."

You felt heat rising up to your cheeks before scowling.

"Nice ass too."

"Wish I could say the same to you." You snapped back. 

The male raised his hands up in defeat, "Harsh. You're worth it. I'm (Crush's name), what's yours?"

"Like hell would I say it to some asshole."

  ✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

Ever since that day, the same guy started hanging out with you. Bickering whoever is the best ruler for the school. It seems that he is also in your batch, but he's a year older than you. You didn't mind that small detail, there is more you should worry of.

Like you thought, you started feeling a little bit off back then. You started to spill your words often and becoming more attach to him. This all feels new to you. You haven't experience such a thing.

So only for things to be normal. You wanted to avoid him. But as much as you wanted to, fate is too cruel for you. (Crush's name) would always be by your side. Heck, he's even in the girl's restroom.

"And that, I became the leader of the boys."

You raised a brow and growled, "Why didn't I know such a thing?"

"That's because, (Nickname), I wanted to hide it from everyone. It's bothersome to walk around the hallways with more girls at my side, it ticks me off, then there's this slut who is claiming to be my girlfriend."

 "I pity you for being a man whore."

"Emphasizing the word 'claiming', genius." He snorted, making you smile a bit. Your sudden actions freaks (Crush's name)'s skin off, "D-Dude, did you just... smile?"

You frowned immediately, "What about it?"

"The infamous stone-faced delinquent, (First name) (Last name) smiled!" (Crush's name) laughed out loud, clutching his stomach before rolling to the ground.

"... Waste of time." You shook your head.

"Hey, even if you don't smile that often, it would be best if it is only me who can see it~" He snaked his arms around you waist, pulling you close.

Only for him to be kneed in the nuts.

Not too long, a rumor came out on the entire campus, claiming that the two of you are going out. As much it irritates you to hang out with some weird 'boy leader', somehow it feels like the two of you are a couple. A different couple.

So here are the two of you again, bickering on whoever is better.

"No! I just beaten out almost all of the entire campus." You said, crossing your arms.

"'Almost'," He winked, "But hey, you didn't beat me yet."

"Oh I will, and that's about to end right now." You got on your fighting stance, and getting ready to hit him on his 'pretty' face. 

(Crush's name) stopped for a bit and cupped his chin. "How about... we go out like it said on the rumors. Maybe that way we should stop fighting about being the 'ruler' of the school."

You paused for a bit. Still processing on what he said. "E-Eh?"

"So who about it?" He cheered, "I'm such a genius that I beat Einstein."

Before you could protest, he immediately locked his lips unto yours. Your eyes widened in shock, and couldn't even move in such an action.

"Weee~ Now we're the rulers!"

He lets out a ridiculous fist pump and jumped all around.

"I wouldn't necessarily call him a badass." You frowned, before kicking him in the crotch to shut him up.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Wah~ Another One Shot down. Oh, I just recently downloaded Piano Tiles 2 (I'm kinda late) and started a good start. I love rhythm games. And when I said the leader boards,

I was quite happy that I placed third on a Soundtrack with only 1K. But when I saw whose first; he got fvcking 9999 points.

I got pissed. Really pissed.

Relodia