Depressed!Suicidal!Crush X Reader ≡ Don't go

▶ One-Shot: #78
Requested by: ForgottenToBeBroken

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Define (Crush's name).

(Crush's name), a boy who remains to be unnoticed by many. People doesn't usually tall to him nor work with him.

Define (First name)

(First name) is the cutest girl on school. But people said she's a little badass... since she had her (Fav. Weapon) with her. The guards said they didn't mind but, she already killed a person... let's just say they're scared to do anything..

Define (Rival's name)

(Rival's name), considered as the most beautiful person in school. But also considered as a bitch...

Define (Bestfriend's name)

(Bestfriend's name) works at the Library, again. She usually swears when she's with you. But she's a nobody. ;)

Yup. Life..

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

(Crush's name) was just studying for the finals next week. He's currently on the school grounds near the trees. He usually goes there to have a peaceful life.

"Ahh... so good to be alon— OW!" He winced as he had am impact with a soccer ball that just hit him.

"Oh I'm sorry!" You bit you lip, and you faced your swearing best friend who was chuckling, "See what you did, fucktard?!"

This made (Crush's name) frowned. He really liked (First name), admiring how cute she is, he accepts even though she swears all the time. But, she just sweated at him.

"I'm so sorry—" you smiled and grabbed the ball in front of him

This made his eyes widened, "Y-you can see me...?"

"Who wouldn't?" You smiled making him blush a little

"Oh shit— (First name) I have some club activities to do. Too bad, your going to go home alone. Bye dipshit!"

You growled after hearing your friend's word.

"Hmmm? Why are you here alone, (Crush's name)?" You asked sitting beside him.

"... E-Ermmm... I didn't expect you would know me..." He muttered, he hope that you wouldn't hear what he said. But you did, what're the odds....

"Huh? Of course I know everybody. Plus, your scaring me out. Your not a nobody," you chuckled.

"You never knew, huh?" He thought

"Besides, your my classmate. Of course I see you all the time. Reading some manga and stuff" you shrugged, "O-Ohh... I sound like a stalker didn't I? Eheeheh... sorry..."

"N-No. It's fine..." he replied

"You shutter a lot. What's the matter?" You eyed him suspiciously

"E-Eh?? Nothing.. I'm just... not used t-to it, that's all" He stuttered making

"Well... I'm going to shut down for a while. Goodbye world!" You chuckled and closed your eyes. Your (Hair color) kept blowing and brushing against your face.

This made the boy chuckled and smile.

[Time skip by a couple of minutes e-e]

You some up without a single person beside you. It's almost night time. The sky was filled with pink, n' orange.

"Hey, (First name). I saw you with the twerp a while ago" (Rival's name) appeared out of nowhere and folded her arms, smirking at your face

"(Rival's name)" you glared, "Can't you just leave me be? And no, I won't join your stupid group. I'm not a bunch of whores like you. So shut the hell up." You slatted making her face scrunch in disgust, "Where the hell is (Crush's name)?"

"(Crush's name), huh? So that's his name... I should probably aim him next..." she thinker for a while, "Nahh, he's too—"

"Shut the hell up, (Rival's name). If you mess with him, I mess with you. Now scram" you gritted your teeth, but only to be replied by a sucked up laugh

"Me? Scram? Are you serious?"

"Yes," you glared, grabbing (Fav. Weapon) out of nowhere... you stared at her like your going to snap her neck any second, "I said Scram, didn't I?"

She winced and left after flipping her hair.

Sighing, you grabbed your bag and left... but little did you know (Crush's name) was on the tree you we're sleeping in. Watching you go away, with a small smile crafted on his lips...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"You stupid boy, you shouldn't be alive anyways. Sneaking up to (First name), and hanging out with her. A Lowlife like you shouldn't be hanging out like people like us" (Rival's name) hissed and kicked (Crush's name)'s stomach

"...s-seriously? Stop comparing (First name) like you. She's different from you hoes... " he coughed

"What the— Shut the hell up." She slapped him, "If I ever saw you with (First name) ever again. I'll kill you" she warned and stepped out of the room

"What have I done?"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

(Crush's name) was nowhere to be seen the following day... "Where is he?" You frowned and kept searching through the halls... but what caught your attention was an opened door and closed lights.

Something tells you, you shouldn't go there. But, Nahh, you can do whatever you want.

You brought the courage to walk towards the opened door and slid it a little. It made your eyes widened.

(Crush's name) was hanging. His feet was still kicking slightly,

"(Crush's name)... Y-you bastard!!" You growled and cutted the rope, after hearing a thud you let out a sigh of relief. "Seriously, dude, why on earth would you do that?! You could've been killed!"

"...I-I know. And that's my goal,"

"Huh?"

"(Rival's name) said that if I could ever go near you again. She would kill me. So I thought, I could do that myself... so I did this." He sniffles, "I just can't live on anymore. My parents hate me, people don't recognize me. What else am I have to do in this world?"

"Well you have me" you smiled

"...But.."

"Shhh, it's fine.

I'm here" you whispered and hugged him

...

"You do know your being cheesy right?" He asked

"...I-I guess..."