Jealous!Crush X Reader ≡ Doujinshis

According to this Shot's plot— You and your crush are bfs and gfsヽ('▽`)/

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ One-Shot: #4

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name)! I'm bored!"

"You're always bored, (Crush's name)." You sighed in annoyance, trying to brush off your boyfriend's grip on your waist as you try your best to regain your focus to the manga in front of you.

"Wahh! It's like you're replacing me with that thing!" He cried, pointing at the manga on your hands.

"Oh? You mean this?" You showed him the page your were reading. That was until his cheeks flushed red and backen away.

"(F-First name)! What is that?! I'm disappointed in you!" He sniffled, crying in the corner, "What do you see in those guys?! Reading at two naked men, doing a heated make out session on a bed."

"Huh? But it's hot—"

"You're already looking at a hot person." He gave you a wink, making you choke.

"... Ew."

"MEANIE!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You woke up in a fresh start, seeing your boyfriend was still beside you, sleeping soundly. Prying off your boyfriend's arms away from your body, you got up and stretched for bit.

After doing your daily routine, you went to your mini library and searched for your the recent manga you were reading. Just then, you noticed something off.

You're missing something big.

"(Crush's name)!! Where are my mangas?!"

Hearing a couple of loud thuds in the other room, your boyfriend then stood by the door frame, scratching his arm and yawning loudly, "What is it, (First name)? Did you see your reflection on a mirror—"

"I'm not playing tricks, (Crush's name)." You glared, pointing at your shelf,

"What about the shelf, (First name)?" He asked, confusion was lacing around his voice.

"Where. Are. My. Doujinshis." You growled. Your patience were running low. The words you uttered were laced with poison and threat.

"D-Doujinshis? W-Whatever are you talking about, hun."

"Bring it in this room, before I break up with you."

In a swift movement, (Crush's name) held out the manga to you. Tears were at the corner of his eyes as he frowned.

"Good."

"(First name). You should focus on our relationship more..." You stopped breathing the moment he speak up. Turning your attention to the male you've living with, you raised a brow, "... Why do you like those men anyways? They have nothing to do in our relationship, do they?"

You giggled at his whining and hugged him. Drawing circles on his back, "Shh, I get it. You're jealous of (Anime boy) and (Anime boy). But that doesn't mean I'm going to replaced you, (Crush's name). They're just letting my happiness and entertainment arise whenever they make something hot,"

"Something hot?"

You hummed in reply. But then he parted and stared at your eyes, seriously.

(Crush's name) then took off his shirt and placed a hand on his hip, "Doesn't this look hot to you?"

You blushed intensely. "I-I uhh..."

;)

Other scenario

(Crush's name) took off his shirt and placed a hand on his hip, "Doesn't this look hot to you?"

Blankly staring at his abdomen, you couldn't help but sigh in annoyance, "How disappointing, (Crush's name). (Anime boy)'s body look much hotter."

"MEANIE!"