Cheater!Father!Crush X Mother!Reader ≡ Left

Requested by: Ariikat
One-Shot: #90

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Ehh? You're staying there for three more days?" Your husband, (Crush's name) complained childishly as you giggled. You've been working throughout the entire week, of course you'll miss your husband.

Running a hand through your (Hair color) hair, "Sadly, yeah, I'm doing this for our future, (Crush's name), just you wait! I'm gonna finish this" You replied with full determination. You were about to reply but you heard something unexpected and cliche, it almost made your blood boil in anger and jealousy.

"*giggle*"

"Shhh,"

Much to your confusion and conclusion, you carefully listened to their small convo, but being silent means he's gonna cut the line off, "Oi, darling, whose that girl?" You replied coldly, with obvious suspicions and hatred running in your voice.

You knew he was shivering, since you are his wife, you can be a little... bit overboard when you're angry. "E-Ermm... Honey, it was just the maid passing by on our room talking to her boyfriend..." His comment and stutterings proves your theory,

"Oh really, honey?" You rolled your eyes, "I know our 'one-and-only' maid wouldn't giggle because of her boyishness, and she don't have any boyfriend 'cuz she usually kill all of her suitors AND she's on a vacation with her family." Hissing through your explanation, you continued, "Anymore lies, darling?"

You heard his loud sigh making you raise a brow and tap your finger on the wooden desk infront of you, "Okay honey, I recruited another maid, don't worry she's harmless, I won't cheat on you, I promise."

With your (Eye color) orbs widened at his statement, you recalled the word 'Cheating', more suspicions kept lingering to ya. 'Harmless', 'Won't cheat', 'I promise'. Why? 'Cuz he wouldn't brought it up if he really mean it. It feels like your gut was telling you that he's spitting more nonsense making you cross into the bad end of the story.

But of course, being the silly woman you are (I'm sorry, I hav too :<), you believed your husband's statement with a shrug, "Okay darling. I'm getting back to work now, you take care, mhmm?"

"Of course honey, anything for you!" He replied fastly, and brought the phone down. A small frown formed upon your lips and stop the recorder. Yeah, you've recorded the entire phone call with your husband starting when the giggle thing came on.

Resting your chin on the wooden desk, you carefully listened to the recording device even if your listening to the background sound- Which you think is just the radio sound. But too much for your confusion, you also guessed that it was just some papers flying around the room, or probably bed sheets...

You were still getting to the bottom of it when your boss called you from a speaker. Due to nervousness, you let out a small squeak and rushed towards your boss' office. Knocking on the door, you heard a small and accented voice from your boss which enables you to push that door open.

The smell of the office-like room made you become nervous even more. It was silent and all you can hear was the aircon's rumbling, "(First name), it's been a while, eh?" Your boss let out a smirk and drop her thick accent,

"(Bestfriend's name), I thought your mother was still yet to keep that chair." You pouted, "And you freaking made me nervous, alot!"

Your (Bestfriend's name) was the daughter of the company your working at, but still not the one running to it, because... Her mother expected her to be a fine grown woman, but still... (Bestfriend's name) is (Bestfriend's name)- Still the gorilla, bad-mouthing person you even had.

"I didn't call you here for some jokes. It's about (Crush's name)" Her serious actions were real, but your more confused about her mentioning your husband, "Why did I mention him? Yeah, I'm suspicious about his acts. Since I've heard from a certain worker of mine that your talking to your husband, so I commanded him to record you little chat."

You stayed silent, you never really notice other workers in this company you've been working on. So listening further to your best friend's rants about your husband...

"I've grown confused as you when I heard that giggle... And I also heard your small complaining that your maid is boyish and etc. So to get to the point. I declared that, that person who giggled on the phone was either his sister OR a suitor, or even a chick..." She stopped and took a glance at your scowled face.

Still, you weren't sure on what (Bestfriend's name)'s rants... Being the positive person you are, you nodded, "So... what now. And I'm not sure, so, I'm getting to the point that its probably his sister..." Even defending your husband, (Bestfriend's name) still have some motive,

"If that girl is really his sister, then he wouldn't stutter nor lie about that person being some random maid that he recruited." She stopped when she saw your furious and confused face, "Now, I'm giving you a small vacation." You look at her with more innocent confusion, "Since your husband know your coming home in the next 2-3 days... And it's better to start now than tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll get ready for my mother's sermon for letting one of her workers go off."

She gave a small wink making you smile wide, "Thanks so much, bruh!" You grinned and dugged your hand to your pocket to reach your car keys, then started heading out, but before that, "Oi, what have you done to my gorilla best friend?" Earning a small chuckle from her, you headed out.

The cold thin air brushes through your soft skin sending chills over your body, "I just wish (Bestfriend's name) was lying... (Crush's name) would never do something lewd like that!" You cracked a small smile and started walking towards the house you and your husband shared.

Without knocking, you just barged in like the boss, and started searching for any clues that he left or probably some girly stuff that you don't even own. But luckily, you saw nothing which left you some sigh to yourself.

Even though you saw used condoms under the bed, it's just probably the one you two used... a few years ago... Probably.

"He's not here, so probably he's just somewhere in the town..." You mumbled to yourself and that sounds like a plan. Gathering all your remaining strength, you stroll around the park, the mall, some gym, pools, and theaters. But no sign of your loving husband.

So you decided to take a quick break but the feeling your heart breaks down a million pieces that it was stomped by (Bestfriend's name) to the bottom of your insides. It's like this... cliche scene is so... cliche?

The way (Crush's name) sucking a bitch's face off. It was merely disgusting. Mustering your strength and confidence to slap that bitch, you walked towards the two but some sound made you feel like a deer staring into some car lights infront. "Watch out!!" Some girl shrieked, probably the girl who was driving.

*Beep~*

*Boom*

*Crash*

:D

Hearing some faint whispers which you assumed the driver and some random peeps, fluttering your eyes open for a while, you saw (Crush's name) looking at you with wide eyes, his mouth was hanging and tears kept strimming down his face.

Your lips moved but your voice no longer can be heard,

But he read your lips which he knew, 'Why'.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I've changed my way of writing stories for about some days, since I miss writing ;-; And I'm pretty sure I didn't made you cry. Damn, I lost da goal. Cri for meh :D

K. Before y'all kill me, I have to explain the freakin' ending if your don't get it. ALSO THIS WILL PROBABLY MAKE YA KILL MEH EVEN MOAR. *ehem* Okay, so your crush (or probably your hubby in the story) cheated on you. And like the ending stated, You died. Yep, like all other cliche storied I've known.

And some trivia or whatever that means to the person who KILLED you on the ending... It was me :>

*runs away*