Crush X Reader ≡ Truth Hurts

Yup. This is actually based on my experience... so, uhhh, enjoy?

Well, except for the confessing part e.e 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #82

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name), will you help me here?" (Bestfriend's name) whined as she carried a heavy box of goods, sighing, you went up to her and helped her carry.

"Ahh, sorry for you two to help me with this." Your class captain sheepishly scratched the back of her head but then replaced with a sadist frown, "The boys escaped... Oh well, I'll just give them pure punishment".

You and your bestie sweatdropped at her actions and started lifting all the other boxes. "Well that's the last of 'em" you clapped your hands to remove the dust,

"Oh yes. Thanks so much! Again, my apologies for turning the both of you in this situation. You two are the only ones whom I saw..."

"Nah, it's fine. It's good to have some workout once in a while" (Bestfriend's name) shrugged, "We should be going now. Take care, cap'n!" She grinned and started walking out. You gave a last wave to your grinning captain and head out together with your bestie.

"Hey, (First name)." You shot a 'What' look at her and continued, "Don't you think... staying up a little late in school is a good idea". You knew she was grinning but you were confused, so she just pointed over a certain boy which made your cheeks reddened.

"I-I guess so," you replied and face your bestie.

"Why don't you confess already?" She sighed, its been months now. So you think she's saying this is the right time to spill the beans.

You blushed at the thought and covered your face, "I-I... I just can't! It's really hard you know."

"Nah, it's like ordering some soup"

"Easy for you to say" you snorted and fiddled your thumbs, "I'll just find the right time" You mumbled.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's been a month and a week already yet, you couldn't even confess. (Bestfriend's name) already gotten herself a boyfriend. It made you... jealous, you wanted you and your crush like that. But still...

So, gathering all your courage and confidence. You walked up to (Crush's name) who was sweeping the floor all by himself, "Oh hey (First name). What's up?"

"... U-Uhmmm... (C-Crush's name)... I may have something to tell you for a long time." You fiddled you fingers nervously. You could feel his worried eyes planted on you.

"Okay, I'm all ears. What's the problem?" His voice was filled with worry and he kept sweeping the dust.

"..." You gulped and stared at him, "(Crush's name). I-I liked you for a long time now. I know it's weird that I'm saying this, but I just wanted to feel you my feelings. Every time I see.... it's just that... my heart flutters every time. I don't know why but... I may have..."

"So— I knew you like me." He said with his expression undefined. But what does he mean 'I knew'? "(Bestfriend's name) already told me a week ago. But, I think we may have to go for friends." He bit his lip, it almost made you cry but remained calm, "I don't like you that way... I just... see you as my friend. That's all," He smiled.

How can he smile like that when he saw me hurt?

"Oh, okay." You forced a smile, "Well, whoever is the lucky girl you've been liking. She must be lucky. Sorry for listening to my weird confession, eheheh... See ya." You grinned and waved.

On you way home. You couldn't help but cry. Cry into despair.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's already been three months. You've noticed (Crush's name) snobbing to you. So you logged on FaceBook and clicked his profil and clicked 'Send a message'. Then typed,

"I'm sorry"

...

You've waited for days... and weeks. Yet he didn't replied. And wondered where's his profile on your friend list.

And that's the time you noticed;

He blocked you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The following day and so on. You ignored him back. And kept moving on bit by bit. Even if it hurts seeing him with (Rival's name). But it doesn't matter now, does it?

... Truth really hurts.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I find this chapter really dark.

But hey, it's an early update...

I'm going to make a lemon soon. It's been so long that I made one ('△`)

Btw if you want a part two of this.
That's never going to happen :^)

Nyeheheheheh~

—Relodia