Bully!Crush X Artist! Depressed!Reader ≡ Diary

Readers these days like depressed thingys, like me (─ w ─).

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

One-Shot: #97
Requested by: RageIsAFox

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Hahah! Stupid girl! You don't deserve to be here!" Feeling faint whispers around you, you still decided to keep calm, even if the whole school (Except the principal's shippings) despise you,

"..." Remaining silent may be the best decision from now, although...

"Hey! Talk to me!"

"..."

"Don't you have a tongue, idiot?!" (Random bully) kicked you,

"... E-Even if I-I talk to you... Y-You'd still—"

"Didn't I tell you NOT to answer back?!"

Yay. Life.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Currently sketching something on your notebook (Is diary a notebook? o_o), you took the opportunity to smile to yourself and wrote some details explaining your art,

"It's been a while since you smiled, eh? (Last name)?" Gasping at the voice, you quickly hid your notebook, enveloping it to a hug.

But all he did was to smack you on the stomach making you let go of the notebook in contact with the ground. Before you knew it, the notebook was already on his hands.

"(C-Crush's name)... Please g-give it back!" You cried, but he kept on pushing you away,

"Ahh the heck? What kind of drawings are these? It's like a pitch black ghosts or somethin'! And the fuck are these shits below? Poems?" After hearing that, you struggled further to grip on your notebook.

"D-Don't! Please..."

"Tch. Crap," Your eyes went wide when you heard some paper ripping off... With a small impact on the ground with papers flying around.

"N-No way..." You couldn't help but to cry in despair.

"You know what, (Last name). You're really weird. It's disgusting," He then glared at your innocent form, "I wish you'd die in hell."

(Can we just kill him now? (ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o))

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖   

It was raining really hard, rain drops started gushing to the ground making a large impact.

"Damn it, of all times. The rain's going to be pouring right now when we're about to go home." (Crush's name) growled as he glared at the clouds.

"Hah. Stupid guy who keeps on glaring at the clouds deserves to die in hell." 

"What was that?!"

"I said, you deserve to die in hell and despair," (Bestfriend's name) repeated, making his right eyes twitch in anger.

"The fuck does that suppose to mean, bitch?" He asked,

"You really have no idea at all, eh?" She let out a snort and continued, "You really hurt someone's feelings that time, and of course you wouldn't remember it, airhead. A notebook from somebody you bullied recently." 

"Huh?"

"(Crush's name), you were a good boy before. But what happened? Dunno. I guess now you've grown into a piece of shit." (Bestfriend's name) spatted, 

"I have no idea what you mean, but it also rings a bell," (Crush's name) just lets out a shrug, "Duly noted, you can be a counselor sometime..."

"Shut it, brat."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

Peeking to your classroom, (Crush's name) didn't bother to open the lights since he can see clearly everything even if the clouds weren't that lighted.

"Brat— Huh?" That's when he noticed, the remaining parts of the notebook was placed on a table, some paper sheets were torned, and it was all because of him. "Shit. I made a great mistake..."

Feeling a small presence, he looked over to the side and found himself staring at you, but you were sleeping too much to his surprise. 

"I regret everything. Darn." Clenching his fists, he soon noticed that he was staring at your dried tears and your pale face, "She's so cute now that I noticed it." After finding himself caressing your cheek, he huffed. (Don't let him get to you. He's harassing you (╯°□°)╯Probably...)

Flipping a few pages of the small notebook, every bit of drawing was barely making a lot of sense, 

"Unnoticed, waiting to be free, holding my heart... All these words doesn't make sense at all, but I think it does—"

"W-Who..."

"Crap." He cursed,

"Y-You..." You look at him in fear,

"S-Shhh... if that tear falls down, I'll be taking your eyes and sell it to the Occult club." He lets out a smirk after you cooled down, "That's better."

"S-So... w-what do you want?" You squeaked, "A-Ahh... I didn't mean to be rude... I-I uhh,"

"Whatever. Care to explain what does this mean?" (Crush's name) asked softly, 

"... I drew that because that's what I'm feeling the p-past few days, it's nothing supernatural but... It's just an intense feeling I often get." You mumbled, fiddling with your thumbs.

(Crush's name) just let out a small sigh and looked at your (Eye color) orbs who was shaking in fear, "Tell me, (First name), are you scared of me?"

You almost stopped breathing when you felt your heart skipped a beat. It's like, no one ever mentions your first name. Except for calling you names and your last name. It's... Almost the first time somebody call you that, "... Y-Yes, probably."

"Ohhh, damn, I suck." He pouted, 

"But it doesn't matter anyways. I think of you as a good person who just became one of the bullies." You gave him your most charming smile, enough for him to cry.

"F-Fuck your sincerity!" He took that opportunity to hug you and cried on your shoulder,

"H-Hey... I didn't know you could cry because of me. I'm not dead, dude." Letting out a chuckle, you completely forgot your depression.

"You're an angel... (・□・;)"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

Can we go on a consecutive killings to our crushes, 'cuz I really wanna beat the hell out of him right now. Even if I don't really like anyone in particular, 

By the way, what's a diary? Jeez don't kill me. Too innocent on these kinds of stuff, I don't have diaries 'cuz I'm too poor to do anythin'.

Anyways, early update, thanks for the request and I'll see y'all in the next chapter (*-'ω'- )人(*-'ω'- )

Hooray for early updates :'D And R.I.P me for the test on Monday ; - ;

Relodia