Child!Crush X Police!Reader ≡ Inconherent

Warning: May contain 18+ deeds, and unnecessary words. People who cannot handle reading this are free to go.

*wink* *wink*

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #126
Requested by: HitByDarkness

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Cheered laughs and giggles was auduble inside the room. Glass sounds poking each other every time a loud, enormous cheer was heard.

"Whoo~ Man, (First name), you should really teach me how to drink a booze." A colleague of yours grinned solemnly,

"… Eh? What do you mean? You're already drinking, right?" You snickered, raising your seventh glass in a consecutive streak. Loud cheers erupted in the room once more, cheering you to chug it all down.

"Go, go, go…" They all chant.

*Glug*

Raising down the glass on the wooden table, you got up from your seat and raised your two arms with pride, "Seventh glass. Still sober."

"You rule, (First name)!" (Bestfriend's name) shouted in glee, swaying left and right, due to her second glass of alcohol.

Just then, a door slamming echoes down the hall, unto the room. Attracting the people inside—including you—to stare at the person whoever responsible in doing that. The tall, old-aged man coughed in a very intimidating manner as his eyes landed on yours.

"(First name)," He stated your name coldly, and made a sign for you to follow him.

"Y-Yes, sir." You nodded, excusing yourself from the table and went out of the silent room. Following your boss, as he casually walks forward.

"You must be really confused why I called you, (Last name)," He stopped for a bit, making you raise a brow, "… It wasn't really a punishment. But instead, I'm assigning you to a new position to guard."

"W-What? I thought I'm stuck in my current positiong forever?" You frowned, remembering the good times you stood and guard at that same spot.

"There is no such thing as forever, (Last name)." He shook his head and stared deeply at your orbs, "And I did not say that you'll not be transferred into a new location. Besides, it's my orders. And my orders are absolute." (Akashi Seijuro, anyone? No?)

"Understood, sir." You gulped nervously.

"Ah, yes, you may begin your duty tomorrow. Your new location is at (Random street). I was aware that a ton of children play pranks on elderly on that place. How utterly disgraceful." Your boss scrunched his nose in disgust, and remained calm in facing you, "… I look forward to your disciplining."

"… WHA— Who said I would 'discipline' a couple of brats?"

"Uhh…"

With that your boss closed the door in front of your face and ate some chips inside.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Curses…" You growled, as you faced forward with a scowl on your face. Not noticing a certain kid was looking at your face.

After a couple of minutes, you finally saw the kid whose been staring at you. His face was full of confusion, as he raised a brow.

"What are you looking at, brat?"

"What are you looking at, hag?"

The two of you glared at each other, until he noticed you were carrying a gun by your pocket. Feeling giddy, the child started going to the side and was about to reach for it, but you were too quick to hold his hand. "Keep your filthy hands to yourself, kid."