Crush X Abused!Reader ≡ Thanks so much (Part 2)

One-Shot: #72.5

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You fluttered your eyes open to see a tired looking man, he has (His hair color). To be honest, he looks pretty dumb. But cute on the bright side...

"Ermmm... Excuse me?" You spoke out, making his eyes shot open and stared at your (Eye color) eyes.

"Y-Your awake" He grinned

"Who the heck are you and why am I here?!" You panicked, "H-Holy shit. Your gonna rape me, are you?"

"W-What?" He choked

"I knew it. Nice, beautiful and sexy girls like me are meant to be raped" You hissed

"Beautiful...? Sexy?" He blinked. But in a split second, he suddenly fell down the chair and laughed on the floor, "You? Sexy? Please, I'm not a rapist. But you? S-Sexy? AHAHAHAHAH"

Okay. This guy is really rude.

"Hey! If your just gonna make fun of me, then let me out of this crap" You groaned.

"Are you sure you wanna escape?" He suddenly became serious

"H-Huh?"

"Well, you do know, I saw your cuts and bruises all over your body. And some crazy mad man which I assume was your father is running aroumd with an axe on his hands on my forest" He clicked his tongue and averted his gaze at the firewood infront of him.

You just noticed. Your in a small wooden house, inside the forest, with a guy you didn't know.

"And you are...?"

"I'm (Crush's name)." He lends out a hand to shake

"(First name)..." You shook his hand, "So.... Is my father still outside?"

"Ummm... I may have killed him, eheheh" He trailled out

"Okay"

"What?"

"I said 'okay'"

"Errmmm? W-Why?" He shuttered

"Well, my family abuses me alot that's why I got bruises and some cuts all the time. So it's fine," You shrugged

"Heh... Yeah" He smiled bitterly

"Don't you have a family?"

"I do, but, my brother is being a dipshit. My parents were on some country in Europe. So, I just build a house here" He explained, "It's kinda nice to have a house in the forest, it's fun getting into the wild"

"Yeah. I noticed. But don't you get scared?" You asked him worriedly

"Nah, I was back then. But I got used to it" He smiled and messed with your (Hair color) hair, "I'll go to sleep now, doll face. I stayed up all night to guard you from the mad man, you should be thankful" He smirked and went upstairs.

[A/N: I based him on Matt, not Al .-. I just let him call you 'Doll face' instead of 'Maple'...]

【Time skip. Brought to you by Waffulz! Waffulz everywhere! # \(·-·)/ #】