Crush X Reader ≡ I'm Waiting

One-Shot: #17

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Everyone kept on rambling about Valentine's Day, but that day was directly placed on Saturday, so people plan on having a romantic date tomorrow. And boys kept on asking for the girls' permission to date them. Some agreed, some ignored, and some already have a date.

While you, (First name) (Last name), doesn't really care about Valentine's day. Your happiness is just to see your crush every once in a while.

Being the simple-slash-a-little-boyish person you are, decided to go home early. Leaving the rummaging people in the corridor, you finally escaped that terror crowd and went home.

"(First name)! (First name)!!!" Turning around, you saw the last person you wanted to talk to-(Crush's name).

Blushing slightly, "What's up?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion.

"Will you... go out in a date with me... tomorrow?" He blushed.

Smiling widely, you replied, "Why not?"

And you went home satisfied with the day.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name)? What brings you even more happier today?" Your mom chuckled upon seeing your expression.

"Nothing, mom. Just happy my crush asked me on a date, that's all- Oh..." You blurted out. If your mother knows about this... She'll make you extra fabulous.

"Well why didn't you say so! Let's get you some dresses~" She squealed and dragged you to the mall...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Today is the day (Crush's name) asked you to a date. After showering, you immediately put on some fresh Cologne and placed some (Foundation / Light make-up).

[A/N: If don't want a make-up then choose Foundation. Or whatever it is called. The powder thingy... Idk. I'm Fashionless ●△●]

Even if it's just 10 minutes early, you went towards the place your about to meet up with your crush. You patiently waited for him, and hoping he would come soon.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Time check;" You took a glance to your clock and it's like 8 in the evening. Sighing, you still waited for him. It's been three hours. Three fucking hours that your waiting for him.

*Buzz buzz.

From; (Crush's name)
I can't come. I'm sorry.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Woops mates. End of the chapter. Sorry, though. That part is the last of my idea (×_×;
So sorry for that.

~ Relodia

→ [Edited]