Assassin!Crush X Fairy!Reader ≡ Reality

Do ya play basketball? :< I mean, I've got a Skill Test or whatever it is called, and I don't know how to dribble T^T 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ Requested by: rkcandy
▶ One-Shot: #93

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"... Hmm?" (Crush's name) cupped his chin while he stares at his 'Killing List' while playing a knife on his other hand, "So... (Bestfriend's name) is the next one, eh?"

Placing the knife on his pocket, he immediately rushed out of the house and to the dark streets. In his conclusion, (Bestfriend's name) always pass by here.

But he waited for an hour now and still there aren't any gals walking, 

Except for some bitches.

"Well fuck this shit." (Crush's name) threw his hands in the air as a sign of surrender.

"It's bad to swear..."

"What... The fuck?"

"I just said it's really bad to swear, poppet."

"Poppet?" He raised a brow and searched everywhere for the voice, "Me?"

"Well who else?"

"._. I'll kick yo fucking member and cut it off."

"The last time I check I don't have one."

(Crush's name) growled at the voice and ignored it every once and then.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Hey—"

"The fuck do you want?!" He yelled causing people to look at him, suspiciously.

"Hush now, boy. I just want to say—"

"What? Annoy me? Just get the fuck outta my head. Talk to me in private you fucktard."

"Okay~"

[Insert; wooosh floosh pooooushh~]

"Where the fuck did you— Holy shit..." He cursed upon seeing you poking your fingers together.

"I just said it's bad to swear..." you mumbled.

"I knew it. It wasn't Oliver." he muttered, making you raise a brow which he shrugged.

"So uhmm... I just wanted to err... Thank you... For saving me..." Cracking a smile, he just look at you as if you were cray-cray.

"I don't remember saving someone so... Beautiful."

Blushing at his statement, you averted your gaze before speaking, "Thanks? But... You may not remember it, but I did."

"Uhh okay. So... Can I touch your ass?"

.///.

"PERVERT"

"I'm just kiddin' with ya. So... Wanna go out?"

"You just met me... but I met you a long time ago." You whispered the last part and grinned.

"What was that?"

"Never mind~"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I suck at sports v: And I suck at describing things. So fml (๑^ں^๑)

— Relodia