Fanboy!Crush X Heroine!Reader ≡ Please remember me,

This request is kinda old, I mean it is like a year ago? Or a couple of months? I'm still remembering the requests. ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #124
Requested by: ElementalxNashi

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Hey, (Crush's name)!" (Crush's bestfriend) called out for his pal as he stared at him from his sketching. "I'm going home with my girlfriend, okay?"

"Yeah. Don't do anything stupid, bro. You're too young." He joked.

"Tch! It's not like I'm doing anything (Crush's name), I'm not like that." 

"Uh-huh, suit yourself," (Crush's name) replied, as he continued making a couple of doodles from his sketch pad. That was until his best friend stared at his drawing and snorted a bit.

"You know, bro. Your sketching is great, but do you think being with your oh-so-lovely heroine, (First name), would try to be with you? Don't you think that's too... fictional." (Crush's bestfriend) muttered, not wanting to break his friend's heart.

"... I know that. But what's my purpose if I didn't like (First name)? Instead of drawings and such, what would I be any more of use?" 

"Umm, I'll just leave this conversation there." 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

As (Crush's name) walks home by himself, he couldn't understand  why people are making so much of a deal because of him 'liking' his favorite hero? Is it because the percentage of meeting her is very low? Or is it because it was just some 'haters' making fun of him.

He couldn't even blink properly from the thought. (Crush's name) took a stop from a nearby cafe. Just the sweet and comfortable scent of the mocha and coffee was very welcoming, urging him to have cravings.

Sitting down on a vacant seat, he quickly ordered a frappe before setting his chin on top of his palm. His eyes scanned around the shop; Couples are everywhere. And it was only a few people who aren't with someone.

Until his orbs dropped to the television nearby. 

"Ah-- Here we are at (Random place), and we could easily spot (First name) saving a 12-years old girl - which is said a fan. It was a very FANtastic thing to do. We are really glad (First name) is here to save the day~" The news anchor delightfully delivered the news. Her bubbly personality and her stupid pun attracted all the people to smile.

"Heh, why is everything so one-sided?" (Crush's name) smiled sadly.

Slowly, his hope fades away.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It was summer, and (Crush's name) decided to go out of town. He wanted to escape reality for a while - but no matter where he go, it is all the same. But he didn't mind, he knew he won't live long. Or so that's what he thought.

After a long drive, he arrived at a small countryside. The fresh air welcomed the male as he saw the beautiful meadow right in front of his eyes. Wind blew his locks as he wistfully grinned at nothing. He didn't regret going here. 

(Crush's name) repacked his stuffs and started strolling somewhere. Somewhere new, and away from the pain.

That was until he saw a familiar locks of (Hair color), he casually walked forward to inspect. 

"Oh...?" You turned towards the shocked male. Tears stained from her cheeks, and on the corner of her eyes. Sadness reflected her wistful smile,

"I thought heroes never cry."

"And then if I didn't, I'm not human." You gave him a sly smile. Getting up and dusting your pants, "Want an autograph, kid?" 

(Crush's name) couldn't speak. He wasn't nervous. He was truly happy just by meeting her idol, and he was flabbergasted. First time meeting you was a big part of memory, not that you're only in front of him, you were crying. 

"I could give you one---"

"No. I'm only here to ask you if you're okay." (Crush's name) blurted. A blush covered his cheeks,

You only heaved a sigh, "I'm pretty sure you know it already." (Crush's name) gave you a confused look and started tilting his head to the side, "... You could see the smile plastered on my face as usual. Everyone could be deceived by such a small thing. You know, I always thought everyone love me - yes, I feel greedy 'bout that - but it seems everything is wrong. Some are hiding something, they're faking it. Those people only want fame. P-People... I-I can't even call them human anymore. Once they're in front of me, they're nice. And if they're not, they'll call me annoying."

(Crush's name) stared at your crying form, as he gently patted your back, "Who cares if you're annoying? Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answer. (First name), I know how you feel, but what other people see in you, is none of your business; If they're jealous of you, so be it. If they're happy, then it's cool. Just stand in the pain, you won't drown. However, if you do not step forward, you'll never have it. Since the only one in charge of your happiness, is you..."

You stared at the stranger in awe, he said it with care and harmony. You felt your heart touched by such words. You were mortified. No one had ever said these words to you. Hot tears began to pour out of your eyes, a sweet smile was visible from your lips. Finally, someone understands you in such a way.

"Thanks," 

"(Crush's name)," He spoke, smiling slightly.

"Thanks alot, (Crush's name). You never knew how I'm happy I met you." You kissed him on the side of the lips. And mumbled a sweet, soft farewell.

There stood (Crush's name), still staring as your silhouette goes farther, a ghostly frown was plastered upon his face, "Yeah, bye,"

"I hope she'll remember me..."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

A-hah! This one-shot is a bit hard to understand, somehow go on with the flow, and you'll get the feels. Oh wait, does this somehow reflect on a fanboy? Maybe not =3=

H B D,  A R G L   L Y C