♦[SPECIAL]: 7 minutes in Heaven♦

Hellow! I just learned this when my friend Eyelessjazmin was requesting. So to further my knowledge I read some fanfics about this... And there, I learned it! :3

So enjoy. ;)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Warning:
Strange kissing or French kiss or I don't know what it is called. No, they will not a have *tooot*. Just intense kissing. ;-;

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Special: #4
▶ One-Shot: #67

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"What're we gonna do again?" (Crush's name) asked, a bit disappointed.

"We're gonna play, 7 minutes in Heaven!" (Crush's bestfriend) beamed as he lets out a hat 'somewhere', "Now, put y'all things here! And let's get started!!"

(Bestfriend's name) placed a (Favorite color) feather

(Crush's name) placed a keychain

(Random boy) placed a burger

(First name) placed a (Favorite weapon) [Even if its a gun or bazoooka. It still fits...]

(Crush's bestfriend) placed a pantsu

(Random gay) placed a lipstick

And (Random girl) placed a pencil.

"Okay, man, (First name) what did you placed in here?!" (Crush's bestfriend) sighed

"Utleast it isn't a woman's panties" You replied, grinning.

"Uhh... Heheh? Now, without further ado, let's start this, dudes!!" (Crush's bestfriend) beamed, "But to know whose first, let's roll dices shall we?" he said and brought out two dices

[TIME SKIP: After rolling the stupid dice ;-;]

"So... I got 12, exactly

(Crush's name) got 10

(Bestfriend's name) got 9

(Random boy) got 8

(Random gay) got 11

(Random girl) got 5

Aaaaaand, (First name) got 3" (Crush's bestfriend)'s grin widens, "How unlucky of her~"

"I swear if I got my (Favorite weapon) back, I'll kill you" You glared making him slowly back away, shivering

"C-Chill out, (First name). Now, pick," He lends the hat out. So you dug your hand inside, you could feel (Favorite weapon) but the rules said that don't pick yourself.

You felt a wooden thing, so grabbing it, it turns out to be a keychain... And realization hits you, this keychain belongs to...

"(Crush's name)," (Crush's bestfriend) beamed as he saw his best friend in a blushing state. (Crush's name) never actually thought that your would pick him.

Just then, (Crush's bestfriend) shoves the two of you in the closet, "7 minutes, guys!!" He yelled out and closed the door.

"Ermm, hey, (Crush's name)..." You whispered out, audible enough to let the love of your life to hear ya.

"Hello...... Don't you think this is awkward..?" He asked

"I-It is..." You replied, "Are you certainly okay with this?"

"Yup. Especially being in a closet with the girl I love" (Crush's name) said smiling, and blushing, but you can't see the blush, nor the smile due to the intense darkness.

"W-What...?" You blurted out, and felt his hands snaking to your waist.

"I like you, (First name) his warm breathe whispered to your ear, making you blush in deep red. He immediately smashed his lips unto yours.

The kiss was warm and soft, you didn't expect this from your crush. Maybe (Crush's bestfriend) planned this afterall! Thay bastard is going to die.

"I-I like you too," You mumbled in your kiss. You could feel him nibbling on your lower lip, probably asking for an entrance. You just opened your lip as your tongues fight for dominance.

You couldn't keep up much more, so you parted for air. But he still kissed you, and feel his tongue exploring every bit of your mouth.

You pushed his shoulders to stop and inhale roughly... You were in a blushing mess.

He buried his face on the crook of your neck and licked it..

Just when he's about to nibble in it, you both heard (Crush's bestfriend)'s shouting, "7 minutes is up!!" and he opened the door, smirking.

(Crush's name) smiled and lend out a hand, which you accepted. He was the first one to go out, which you followed after..

"You're dead," You mumbled to (Crush's bestfriend) when you passed by him.

"E-Ehhh?!"

·~ Extended Ending ~·

"(Crush's bestfriend)~ Did you do that on purpose?" You smirked, you got your bestfriend behind you, who was holding a chainsaw

"(Crush's bestfriend), how dare you grope me" (Bestfriend's name) smirked and placed the chainsaw near his head

"HELP!!! ANGRY LADIES!;-;"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

My apologies if this 7 minutes in Heaven you desire ;-;

Dun kill me. Oh, I'll be going to my Aunt's house for 2 days, they have no wifi so you reader-chans have to wait :3. Don't worry, I'll stock up more funny drafts incase.

Relodia