Popular!Crush X Hopeless!Reader ≡ Broken

*Notices a ton of requests*

*Sees the schedule for Tests on Sept. 14-15*

*Cri*

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

One-Shot: #103
Requested by: OhYesNarreh

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You peeked beside the wall in search for (Crush's name) who was talking to his best friend,

"Aw... He's so popular and cute ┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)" You murmured,

"Hey, (First name)," You perked up when someone called your name, "Let's go."

It was (Rival's name), truth is, she's been your other friend in your group, quite close with her somehow. And lately, you knew that she likes (Crush's name), too. Although, you got 40% chance for (Crush's name). Why? Since (Rival's name) was 3x better than you.

She jut don't notice it. Since she's so sweet, unlike you, swearing. (Terribly sorry, fellas (。•́︿•̀。).)

"Y-Yeah, coming..." You replied, following her.

"Say, what were you doing by the wall?" She giggled at your clumsy act.

"Ah? Who me? I-I was..." You trailed off, "... Loving the wall!"

"R-Really? that's good to know." She shook her head, "But... Something's been bothering me though,"

"What?"

"(First name), do you like (Crush's name)?"

You froze. She directly asked for the answer. But still, you don't have other choice, do you?

"No." You lied,

"Really?! You mean it?" She asked once more, but you replied with a hesitant nod, "Gosh... At first I thought you do. Well, let's go eat, shall we?"

God knows where you'll be heading off to.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

(A huge timeskip for everyone! (´。• ω •。') ♡ and also, be ready for some angst or drama things...)

It's been a couple of years, and (Rival's name) is here to arrange some Marriage contracts.

"Welcome, welcome. Mr and Mrs. (Crush's last name), meet our finest marriage arranger, (First name) (Last name)."

When they both heard your name, they both have that surprised expression.

But instead, you flashed then a professional smile, "Must we continue to arrange your marriage?"

-x-

"Say, what d'ya like for the cake?" (Crush's name) asked (Rival's name) who just gave him a soft smile, "Ermm... You okay, babe?"

Yeah, 'babe', its so typically cliche.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine, (Crush's name)... But, c-can you leave me with (First name) for a while?"

"Huh? ... Sure?" He hesitantly replied before stepping out of the room.

"Why don't you take him back?" (Rival's name) asked. So she knew you liked him after so many years,

"No, it's fine."

"I know you're hurt, (First name)... I don't want to see you getting hurt. By me." She frowned. Even if that frown sticks to her all day. Her beauty wouldn't be leaving her...

"No, seriously it's fine. It's quite easy to let go, right?" You forced a smile, although (Rival's name) bought it, "There's a saying, you'll have to let go instead of being a third wheel..."

"There's also a saying; If you love a person, you'll have to fight for them!" She pleaded, tears were on the corners of her eyes.

"Heheh? Those things were definitely weird these days, right?"

"... Why are you doing this, (First name)?"

"... No, why are you saying these? You're like, forcing me to steal him away from you..." You frowned, "That's not the (Rival's name) I knew... So why?"

"I-I... I don't know... I just felt guilty, that's all."

"Then don't. He's happy the way he is right now. Me and (Crush's name) didn't do much of a past, is there? I did nothing but to creepily stalk him." You shrugged,

"(First name)... This is why I don't understand you..."

"Then don't try, (Rival's name). Let him be with you, now let's start again, eh?" You smiled and sipped to your cup,

"No, (First name) you-- AH!" (Rival's name) lets out a shriek when she felt the coffee coming from your cup, poured into her accidentally by the force when she grabbed your hand.

"(Rival's name)?!" (Crush's name) then burst in to see his fiancé's struggle to calm the heat down on her dress, "(First name) you bitch."

Your eyes widened when he barked at you.

"H-Honey, no, she didn't--"

"Hush, now babe. (First name), I didn't know you're such a bitch... You're ruining our lives instead." He glared, slapping you across the cheek.

Tears went spilling down your face.

Your last image of the two was (Rival's name) crying, when (Crush's name) tried dragging her away.

All you did was nothing.

   But to cause their disaster.

-x-

After what happened, your boss deranked you to a lower position for the job, but the scene rewinds to your mind.

Making you get fired.

So... What now?

"If only... If only I told him... I would be the girl in the dress... The happiest person in the world."