Bully!Crush X Bullied!Reader ≡ Bullied no more (Part 2 A)

Thanks so much for the comments guys! It means so much.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #26.4

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

(First name) (Last name). Now entering the school.

"Look there she is!"
"Woah, it seems like she's more uglier than before!" You almost teared up
"Pfft. So fashion less!"
"BOO! Loser!" That guy then throw some paper at you but you immediately catched it. And shoot it at the trash can, and voila it shoots.

Now whispers echoed the hallways and became quiet when you entered the room. You were the first one though, so more time to spend alone.

And when you heard the door bursting open, mocking names, mocking laughter, papers, books are hit to you. You can't catch it anymore since your head is bowed together with your arms on your desk.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Worst part. Lunch time, people kept on moving you to the back. And it irritates you. "MOVE." You groaned at the person at your front. "I said MOVE!" You yelled and the people in line were shocked, most scurried away and some weren't and those were (Crush's name) and his gang and his chick.

"Well, well, (Crush's name), babe. Lemme handle this~" (Bitch name) (I have to T^T Sorry.) as (Crush's name) smirked and pleased .

She was about to grab your hair but you avoided it, she gasped, then you choke her with the wall. "Kkk... G-Get away...Kkck!"

(Crush's name) he then dragged you away from her chick. And a punched met you.

"How dare you do that?!" He barked. 

"What?! Do you really love that chick right from the start?! Are you seriously kidding me (Crush's name), she's playing with your heart!" You answered back.

You saw his eyes darkened

Uh-oh... Not good...

He continuously kicking you by his sides, but stopped, you opened an eye and saw him with a guilty face

"..."

"So you f-finally know what I felt like, eh?" you dusted yourself. And wanted to go away since he has nothing to say, instead you felt a hand on your wrist.

"I-I'm sorry..."

"What? I didn't hear? Oh wait, your sorry? Do you really think I'm gonna forgive you, dude? You know what they say: It's easy to forgive but it's hard to forget!" You growled and went away.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's a week you haven't seen the jerk. You were feeling a little guilty...

'Ugh! Why am I getting too guilty! I ain't the one who made him do that! Jeez, I'm the one who suffers more!'

You thought as you heard a bunch of whispers; about (crush's name)

Even at classes, the teacher didn't notice you. You knew he was playing he didn't know you, due to his terrible acting

Even your classmates. Your really getting weirded out more

♣♣♣

So, you decided to look out for him. You searched everywhere in the school, but... No clue,

So when you were about to go home, you passed by a park, so you decided to sit there for a while. And decided to buy an ice cream.

"Miss, you missed your c—(First name)?" You turned with a bored expression but replaced by a shocked one

"(C-Crush's name)?" You noticed he isn't wearing his uniform.

"Wha—Why aren't you in the class?" You wondered.

"... Dunno" He replied.

"Look I'm sorry!" You both said...

"You forgive me? " He asked, 

"Well yeah, I shouldn't go hunting for you if I weren't!" You chuckled,

"Mmkay? Then also a sorry gift, here!" He smiled and gave you a (Favorite color)-colored teddy bear

"Whaaa? When did you have t-this?" "Well, I bought it since I bullied you last time. So?"

"Alright, alright. Thanks!" You grinned while hugging the cute and fluffy bear

"Okay. I want to sort things up"

"..."

"Ok! First of all... You aren't that bad or ugly. You just don't care about yourself, right?"

"Mmm yeah? My priority is Others!" You smiled

"K. Second of all; The things I used to call you like 'Bitch' 'Slut' 'Ugly' and others aren't true. Since your really innocent by the terms like that." He sighed as you tilted your head.

[A/N: Let's just say, in this Chapter you don't go to parties, bar and etc. Okay, eh?] .

"Lastly. I'm sorry for all the things I have done to you. I regret all of it. ALL!"

"Okay. Okay. I forgive you"

"Next!" He smirked

"There's another one?!" You whined.

"Yep! Important!!"

"...."

"ok. How would I put this.... Aha! Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask. 

"W-What?"

"You heard me right?" 

"Yeah... But why me?"

"Well your beau-"

"No... I can't .. You may ended up ruining my feelings! Your a playboy! You won't ruin me twice ..." You spat

"(First name)... I promise... I won't..." He pleaded. Now again you felt guilty

"Okay. But it one condition."

"What is it?

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You walked to the school, like a boss!

You smirked at the people or girls who used to laugh at you as they stared at you shocked.

"Are you sure about this?" (Crush's name) whispered which you replied with a nod,

Your holding the hand of the blushing (Crush's name). With two body guards.

"She ruined his heart!" one yelled

"Nope! He ruined mine. And I'm going to ruin yours!" You know that was the chick (Crush's name) was hanging out with.

"Wha—" The chick stopped when you kissed (Crush's name) who immediately kissed back.

"No—" A girl taped the chick's mouth and gave you a thumbs up and you returned it.

You smiled at everyone who returned the smile,

"NOW I SHIP (FIRST NAME) AND (CRUSH'S NAME)!!" the girl who taped (Rival's name) yelled,

"Huh?" The both of you blinked, but smiled.

✔ [Edited]