Innocent!Crush X Delinquent!Reader ≡ Dirty

I just noticed. This could be a great chapter, I think...

BEWARE of 'probably' dirty things. Y'know what I mean ;)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #100
Requested by: soda0409

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"The vanilla mixtures in. The sound of a seductive moan lures in. Inserting more of it, she opens her--"

You got cutted off by (Crush's name) who was walking near to your small group, "Hey guys. Whatcha doin'?"

You grinned widely but your group mates just shook their heads.

"Dude, (First name), we are not ruining his innocent mind. I know you're dirty but--"

"Dirty? I don't see any dirt on (First name)'s clothes," (Crush's name) replied as he grow more confused as hell.

"Oh it will~" You let out a wink making him blush slightly, "How 'bout we share vanillas like I was sayin' earlier?"

You could hear the faint whispers of your group mates but you just hushed them, grinning widely.

"Huh? But I don't have a vanilla..." He frowned, disappointed.

"... Hah... But you have a vanilla. It's under your pants~"

"My butt?"

"N-No," You chuckled, "The other way around~"

(Crush's name) looked down and scratched his head, "Ehh? Does that have a vanilla?"

"A ton of 'em."

"O-Okay... So what now?" He asked,

"... Ermm... I don't know?" You cupped your chin and think of something dirty, "Oh! Say, (Crush's name), what do a couple do under the bed sheets?"

"... They sleep, what else?" He snorted.

"No. They do something pleasurable."

"Wahh! (First name) you jerk! You're ruining his innocence!"

"Don't get all the fun by yourself, dude!"

"Hahah... Damn... I'm dying..."

"Eh? Why are y'all laughing? (First name), I think they too want to share the vanilla!" (Crush's name) cheered, even though he doesn't know what he's talking about...

"Uhmmm NOPE." They all replied simultaneously.

"Tsk. (Crush's name), let's do this somewhere private. I'll let you watch. And probably kill your innocence." You growled, glaring at the bystanders.

"... Where exactly?" He smiled innocently.

"Wait... (First name), you're not planning to watch it right?" (Bestfriend's name) chuckled,

"Cinemas, dummy~" You grinned, "I'll ruin his damn mind there. Unlucky me there's no PG-18 movies around here."

"Don't worry (First name)! I'll give you all the vanilla you want!"

"Do you have any IDEA what you're talking about?" You frowned, quite disappointed at his pure mind.

"Nope c:"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's so short T^T. But hey, I think you're minds are gettin' a little quite turned on, eh?

Apologies for being your dirty lil' author~

~ Relodia