Vampire!Crush X Reader ≡ Forbidden

One-Shot: #49

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

They say 'Vampires' don't exist. Well you believed them, 'cuz they don't. No, because you don't care about others opinions, the only thing or only on you can trust is YOU. You don't have that many friends, just 3-6 friends, that's enough for you. 

So you were making a school project, the teacher insisted to be an Individual project, which made you smile wide for all your classmates' whining.

"Hah, those creeps are going to scream my name for my glorious victory~" you smirked, the assigned project is investigating trees, plants and such. 

So you went to a forest, you knew directions unlike (Bestfriend's name) who always gets lost, even in a playground... You laughed out loud that time.

You realized it's turning dark, the sun was setting. So you wanted to escape the forest as quickly as possible, you don't want getting creeped up on the dark. 

Following your tacks when you got there. But you got distracted how many trees there where. That made you instantly lost.

The worst thing there was twigs breaking behind you. Running as fast as you can, your tears were strimming down your face. You just wanted to go home.

That is when you bumped a person, he had a black hoodie, ripped jeans and some converse

"E-Excuse me, are you lost too?" You asked the man, who just turned and looked at you deeply. You noticed his eyes were bloody red, which made you uncomfortable...

"Why are you in my domain?" He asked, a bit coldly, swallowing your saliva

You replied; "I g-got lost.. sorry, but will you give me a way to escape?" 

... "Y'know, I can kill you that easily~" He smiled, making his sharp teeth seen. Your (Eye color)-colored eyes widened, but calmed down

"Then do it." You replied shortly, making him raise a brow, "But I know, you can't" You smirked, making him chuckle

"Fine. Your the first one who talked back to me, by the way..." He huffed

"I didn't asked..." You chuckled

"Tsk, troublesome girl"

"I didn't ask for a compliment..."

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes...

Gee, this stranger made you smile.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

You made friends with that guy, and kept on telling stories from (Bestfriend's name), making her a little angry but you didn't noticed.

Then one night, you were like hanging out with (Crush's name), who was a vampire. When a familiar shout was heard; (Bestfriend's name)

"MONSTER! GET AWAY FROM (First name)!" 

Making you shuffle in fear, but (Crush's name) squeezed you hand, that itself made you calm a little... You walked deeper through the forests and finally saw a bright light, you could tell it's the torches. So that means....

"(B-Bestfriend's name)? W-What...?"

"(First name), sorry. I don't want you to be with this demon." She hissed, glaring at (Crush's name), "I understand your his friend and I know he's different, but he's still a Vampire. And IT shouldn't exist!" Those harsh words coming from your best friend triggered you

"You really think so, huh?" You sobbed, "Just because he's a Vampire, doesn't mean I'm in danger. The only one whose 'danger' is you guys!"

"What do... you mean?" they asked

"You all kill a ton, right? So that means you are monsters, you yourself are a monster..." You whispered

"WHY ARE WE THE MONSTERS?!" (Bestfriend's name) yelled, "We're doing this for living!"

"Does that living do good to you? It's just repeating. It had a good outcome, and a bad one. Don't you think so?" You asked

"Well yeah, I noticed. Even for you. Well, for me hanging out a vampire is a--"

"Can't you just keep quiet?!" (crush's name) growled

"..."

"Good. I'm not here for hurting (First name), actually I'm just staying here for a reason. And that reason isn't about to be unfold. Plus, I don't like her" (Crush's name) said bitterly. Almost enough to make your heart shatter. But you remained calm enough to stop the tears.

"Then if you don't like her, then why do you protect her?"

"Because she's my Friend..." he whispered

Ouch. Friend zoned...

"If she's your friend, then why would you lend me to her? She's also my friend, duh"

"B-Because..." he trailed off

"It's because I love him!" You bit you lip in such embarrassment

"... I knew you would say that," you bestfriend smiled, "Well that's all for today people. But seriously (First name), don't cry over him. And (Crush's name)... if you hurt her... I'll rip you. Limb from limb "

And they left. Oh you wish they could get home by (Bestfriend's name) leading them. She has a very high expect of directions // NAWT

So you hide your face away from him, embarrassed.

"Y'know... I didn't have the courage to tell them I like you back." He spoke

"W-What?" that made you snap back to him...

"Yeah, I like you, (First name)" He smiled and kissed you passionately.

"... I never thought... you'd like me back" you muttered and buried your face to his chest.

"Yeah..." he smiled and cuddle on the forests, just the two of you~

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Hey... It's me, heeheeeh... I'm sorry for not updating, it's so embarrassing for you guys, but sad to say. I can't continue your requests...  Gommenasai!!

Still, thank you for still reading this book! I'm super happy we could reach 250K! I love you guys so much 

-hugs-

—Relodia