Cheater!Crush X Reader ≡ Lies

▶ One-Shot: #63

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's really have been weirding you out. You never really kmew on what's he's doing in these past few nights. Usually he'll just stay beside you and cuddle with you, now he's like, excusing himself like everytime.

Plus when he does went home... He smells weird.... Like women

But maybe you just don't want to jump into some conclusion. You grabbed your phone and saw a text from (Bestfriend's name)...

BFF o3o
Hey bestie! Wanna come to my house tomorrow? :3

You smiled and texted a 'Sure' and turned your cellphone off.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(Crush's name)! I'll be going at (Bestfriend's name)'s house today" You called out and he appeared, hugging you from behind

"Just come back early, (First name)~ You know how I miss you all the time" He whispered to you ear

Heh... Lies

"...Yeah.." You whispered and kissed him, "Well I'm off. Bye" You gave him a small smile and went on ahead

(Bestfriend's name)'s house is just on the other street, so it's near. No need to talk a car or something.

Once you already arrived you knock on the door but noone seems to pick up. You have her a text, but when you're about to send it, yoy recieved a message.

BFF o3o
I'm so so sorry... I didn't realized it was my mom's birthday. I'm so sorry. Please don't kill me!:(

You chuckled and reply to her 'I've got (Favorite weapon) with me) :3'

Sighing, you have nothing to do but to went home. You also bought art materials for the painting your doing. A store is just near your bestie's house...

Opening the door. It really made you curious. When you open the door, you always recieve a glomp. But... There's none. Why?

After hearing moans and some shit, you thought it was just the maids and the butlers doing 'stuff'. But no. The door that leads into your bedroom, you noticed that two maids were there, they seem to be sighing in relief when they saw you.

"Mistress..." She gave me a sad look, you just raised a brow and opened the door.

Shock
Anger
Sadness

"You bastard!" You growled after seeing your boyfriend kissing some red haired girl. The girl was the only whose undressed

"(F-First name)?"

"I knew it you smell like woman and shit. I hate it!" You ruffled your hair in anger, "(Maid's name), (Random name), pack my bags. We're leaving"

"Huh? You're taking us?" they questioned

"I'll give you a house for free... Please pack my bags" You hissed, "And you" You glared at (Crush's name), "I trusted you"

"(F-First name)! This is all a confusion! Please--"

"Save your crap. And you bitch," You took off the ring (Crush's name) gave you last month, and shove it to the girl's throat, "I don't give a crap if you die!" You hissed

"(First name)"

"Shut up, come on, let's go..." you muttered and the two maids already changed clothing. And followed you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You never really knew what happened to (Ex crush/boyfriend)... But you already have a new boyfriend. He's much more better.

The red haired girl? She's in the hospital. Noone else knew how. But you do.