Crush X Moe!Reader ≡ Cake

One-Shot: #99
Requested by: ZalfaKirana

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(Crush's name)... E-Ermm..." You approached your crush who was now looking at you with a worried expression.

"Yeah?"

"Can y-you bake with me? It's j-just a cake," You couldn't stop fangirling with moe flowers inside but you can contain your blush, "I-I uuh... It's okay if you don't, I can--"

"No, I insist, let's make a cake." His charming smile made you melt,

"Eh? T-Thanks so much~desu," You grinned widely and dragged a blushing (Crush's name) to the Home Economics room.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"So... What's the first thing we're gonna do?" (Crush's name) asked as he grabbed the recipe, "Step 1; Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch round cake pan with cooking or baking spray. Line bottom of pan with cooking parchment paper, then spray parchment." 

You stiffled a giggle as his tone went unsure,

"The hell is this?! What's a baking spray?" He complained, and squinted at you.

"Watch and learn," You smiled innocently and grabbed some 9-inch round baking sheet, cooking parchment papers, and a baking spray.

In a large bowl, you placed some beat brownie mix, oil, milk and eggs. Whisking it until its well combined. Then (Crush's name) held your hands and went over to the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. 

Seeing your red face, he grinned confidently. You let out a pout and pour the batter into the pan. "So I guess we'll wait for 38-40 minutes..." You took a glance at (Crush's name) who was cupping his chin, "Do you know how to bake a cake?" Raising a brow, he quickly shook his hand and patted your head,

"You're so cute." 

Exploding from fangirlness, you just ignored him and went to some random corner, "... Am I really that cute?" You mumbled, asking yourself dumbly (Sorry for the word T^T)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

 After 39 minutes of waiting and awkward silence, (Crush's name) took the pan containing the unfinished cake and placed it on the cooling rack. Then he carefully run the knife around the edge and carefully removed it from the pan with the parchment.

Taking over, you then transfer the cake to the parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.

"Time to make the Ganache!" You cheered (I have no idea what that means until I searched it. And then I cried... Hello to all chocolate lovers ('∩。•ᴗ •。∩') ♡)

"You really like baking these, huh?" He smiled at your cheery self.

"Y-Yes..." You blushed, averting your gaze. But actually you wanted to say; 'Really like baking with you here...', But of course, you're too shy to do it,

In a 1-quart saucepan, you heat some cream, just to boiling over medium-high heat.  You then remove it from the heat, then add remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. (Crush's name) noticed you were standing quietly and staring at your work,

"What's up?" He asked, dragging you out of your daze.

"Huh? Oh, t-the recipe said 'Don't stir, wait for 5 minutes'." You replied, slightly blushing from his charming face,

"Oh..." His voice trialed off. And now you really wanted to hug him to set aside his disappointment, but you can't contain yourself from the awkwardness... And now the two of you were standing still, dazed off. "... It's already 5 minutes, let's continue, eh?"

"Huh? O-Oh, sure..." You nodded and stirred the ganache until it's smooth. "Can you refrigerate this for 10 minutes, please?" You tried your best not to stutter,

"Hmm? Anything for you," He winked making your heart beat faster. (Crush's name) successfully placed the ganache inside the ref, "(First name), you shouldn't be shy around me. It's just me, I guess."

"Oh? Okay..." You let out your best smile. 

Easy for you to say.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖   

The both of you opened the red and took a glance at the slightly thickened Ganache, and the both of you grinned at each other, "Now let's place this on top of the cake and make the frosting!" You giggled at his childish reponse, 

You place egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar in a heatproof bowl of a stand mixer, then set bowl over saucepan of simmering water.Beating constantly with a whisk until sugar is dissolved and mixture is warm to the touch.

Removing from the heat, you transferred the bowl to the stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, (Crush's name) took over you and begin to beat mixture on low speed. Gradually increase to high speed. Beat 5 to 7 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Lastly, the two of you stir in the vanilla.

"I guess we'll just have to spread the frosting, right?" He looked at you,

Nodding, you smiled cutely and took some frosting from your fingers and poked (Crush's name)'s cheek.

"Eh? What did you do?" He frowned,

"Nothing~" You giggled, and started to spread the frosting. 

Poor (Crush's name) didn't know what just happened.

After spreading the frosting, you let it refrigerate for another 20 minutes. 

And last for the cake, you sprinkled it with cocoa. "Voila~" You grinned,

"Is it done?" You heard (Crush's name)'s voice behind you. Turning around, you gave a giggle and pointed to his cheek. The frosting was still there! "Huh? What?"

"Heheh, you just have a frosting on your cheek," You beamed.

"... The hell?! You little brat..." 

You just gave him an innocent look and sliced the cake. But on the process, you felt some arms enveloping you to a hug, "Eep!"

"Shhhh~" You got goosebumps at (Crush's name)'s seductive tone, "I bet you'll be a great mother~"

"E-Ehhh?" 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

Making this One-Shot took me 6 hours (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋. But hey, I'll do anythin' for my readers (*•̀ω•́*)و ̑̑ Also, I'm not gonna do a making food romance ever again. 

I suck at that ∩(`・ω・')∩. Since it's like this plot I made doesn't even compare to a moe girl. And I can't do cute girls, even if I want to write some...

Laters~

  —Relodia