Police!Crush X Criminal!Reader ≡ Chains and Badges [LEMON]

Hohoho! Surprising isn't it? It's been a while ever since I made a lemon, and it was requested. I am so sorry if I didn't get this right—but hey, since the reader is a badass criminal along with a dirty-minded police officer, it'll go on just fine~

What could go wrong? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

WARNING: May contain sexual content and inappropriate words that may in trouble a person's mind or fantasies. 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: 131
Requested by: i_Heart_FFXV

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You felt dead. Your hands tied upward as the half of your back laid down on the floor, it curved from your disposition, your legs sprawled out on the cold floor, bruises and cuts were all over your (Skin tone) skin.

It was silent,

The prison cell was a hollow cube of concrete, one way in, no windows. Surrounded by the four grey of the wall which was diffuse and mottled, like sun on a storm cloud; there was nothing else to do but stare at them. To look at the wall that had started to crack and were in a dilapidated condition, or smashed by other prisoners - anything to pass time, slowly going mad, theorizing absurd meanings from the wall's blank stare.  

You wanted to escape so badly, but they chained you in a different cell, mostly guarded with a ton of high-ranked officers. Just the though of it made you laugh lowly, showing your perfect pearly whites. This somehow alerted the guards outside your cell, they banged on the door, telling you to shut your mouth before they could do anything to you.

"Didn't I fucking tell you to shut up? Honestly, you disgust me." He growled loudly, knocking his knuckles towards your cell door. The sound of the metallic door rings through your ears but that didn't stop you from laughing.

"Jeez. This woman drives me crazy, really, I didn't expect a lady like her would commit such horrible crimes—she's heartless!" One exclaimed, panic laced in his evident tone. 

It wasn't a surprise to hear that to someone. When you were still free in having a killing spree, you could hear the locals whispering that the (Criminal name) is heartless.

"Don't be such a wimp, (Boy's name)! It's just a bitch!"

"S-Still—!!"

"Hate to break it to you losers, your friend there is a total wuss." You uttered in a matter-of-fact tone. A small smirk played with the side of your lip. 

"SHUT UP!"

"What's all the commotion here?"

"S-Sir (Crush's name)? W-We were just—"

"No, no, I heard it all. You two may take a break. I can take it from here."

You heard heavy footsteps retreating on a distance, it's like they were scampering away, feeling like cowards for a first class officer. You breathed out a laugh, as the chains by your hands started to create a metallic frequency as your chest rise up and down from your hysterical laughter.

This alerted the police officer on the other side of the door. He grunted in response before opening the heavy metal door with ease. His hair is slightly disheveled as his cold eyes wandered over to your poor soul.

"What're you laughing for, hm?" His cocky attitude send you grinning like a maniac, your dull (Eye color) orbs stared right through his skull as if you were glaring daggers into making a hole on his bone.