Crush X Reader ≡ Stake out

One-Shot: #81

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(Crush's name)... what're you gonna do this week end?" (Crush's bestfriend) asked, as he dumped his books in his locker, while staring at his best pal cupping his chin.

"Nothing, really..." He replied with a shrug, "Why do you ask?". He stiffened when he saw his best friend's grin widened, he knew he was planning something weird,

"Why not invite (First name) to a cafe?" He smirked teasingly, 

"W-What? N-No... why w-would you suggest that?" (Crush's name) stuttered and kept on shaking his arms as a sign of denial, "I-I hope she wouldn't mind.." he whispered but loud and clear enough to make his friend know,

"I guess that's a yes, huh? Very well, my friend, I'm gonna ask her now~" (Crush's bestfriend) then dashed out of the hallway and headed towards you class which is on a break, "Excuse me ladies, where's (First name)?" 

"Well, I saw her on the way to the changing room..." (Random girl) replied

"Thanks!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"YO (FIRST NAME) I WANT TO TALK TO YA" (Crush's bestfriend) kicked the door open and saw multiple girls changing. "Oh... sh--"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! PERVERT!" they started throwing some things at him.

Poor (Crush's bestfriend)'s nose was bleeding, "Hot," he gave a thumbs up and scratched his temple.

The girls then went out of the changing room with their full clothes on. Sending deadly glares at (Crush's bestfriend). And you went out with a worried look on you face, "What happened?"

"Well, nevermind. By the way (First name)--" He was about to continue until your best friend glared at him behind you.

"(First name)thatboyisadamnpervertgetawayfromhimnoworelseillkillhiminfrontofyou"

"... Umm, let's just hear him out, c-can we?" you shrugged

"... Fine" she folded her arms, "Spit it now, dog"

(Crush's bestfriend) shivered and gulped, "Well... Me and (Crush's name) are heading to a cafe, so... (First name)... wanna come?" 

You blushed when he mentioned your crush and stared at the ground, "I wouldn't mind. Can (Bestfriend's name) come?"

"Seriously (First name)? You're inviting that gorilla girl to a nice and peaceful cafe--" 

... R.I.P

"Fine, we'll go" (Bestfriend's name) dragged you away.

(Crush's bestfriend) then called his pal, "Dude, she's coming," he paused and stared at the both of you walking away, "But she's bringing the gorilla." 

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You and your bestfriend  headed to the cafe their talking about. You sure do hope this isn't another prank their pulling to the both of you. 

Opening the doors, your (Eye color) orbs scanned a certain boy, (Bestfriend's name) noticed this and excused herself to the bathroom, making you gulp. When you did saw him, he was drumming his fingers on the table and staring at the window beside him with a bored expression written on his face.

Although, where's (Crush's bestfriend)? 

You just realized, how can you approach him. You sure are shy when your around you crush.