Popular!Crush X Broken!Reader ≡ Happiness (Part 2)

▶ One-Shot: #103.5
Requested by: -People who likes endings so much-

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

"(First name), I didn't know you're such a bitch!" The words of (Crush's name) feels like an arrow was striked at your heart.

"N-No, honey, she didn't..."

"Hush babe, let me deal with this asshole." 

'W-Why can't I say something?'

"(First name), at first I never wanted you to be alive, I always see your tense at nearby walls, stalking me every now and then. You disgust me. I was trying hard not to look at your stupid face, but then you pushed my buttons," 

Tears, Tears kept falling down.

(Crush's name) grabbed something on the table. A sharp silverware. "It's about time for you to drown in hell."

...

"GAH!" You sprang out of the bed. Holding your chest where your heart was located. Tears were stained on the corners of your eyes, while your sweat was dripping down on your sheets, "A-Another dream..."

You can't help but to feel anxious what (Crush's name) really felt about you, "What am I to him?" That's the sentence you always asked to yourself. It doesn't really matter if your got hit by a truck, but your curiosity is getting was overboard. 

Since your goal is the only thing that matters.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You finished changing on to your working clothes and went straight to the coffee shop, your job. Plugging on earphones, you played the song Alone (Marshmello anyone? ;u;).

I'm so alone, nothing feels like home,

I'm so alone, try to find my way back home to you...

"What's your order, sir?" You politely asked at the man as the same age as you. Though he look awfully familiar.

"... Coffee."

"Coming... right up." You replied, and made some coffee for the gloomy man. Serving him the coffee, he directly sip from it, "Sir, it's hot."

"Tell me," You raised a brow at him, "Are you (First name)?"

It's starting to creep you up. How does this bastard know your name? "Who are you?" You asked coldly, you didn't care if it's a customer, but you're safety was more important.

"(Rival's name)... S-She..."

"I don't recall (Rival's name) being a guy."

"S-She..." He looked up only to see he was crying, "... Died."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"So then big guy, who are you?" Crossing your arms and looking at him directly,

"(Crush's name)."

Your heart skipped a beat, 'this is (Crush's name)?'

"And what are you saying that she died?"

"You know what happened when we were about to plan our wedding?"  You nod at his question, "I thought you were doing something wrong to (Rival's name), s-since I know from the very first time that you like me..." So he knew, "When we were at the car, she explained everything, from when I was excused and when I jumped into conclusion..." 

He stopped when tears started to drip down from his eyes, "And then what happened?"

"(R-Rival's name) gave you an invitation to our wedding, if I'm not mistaken..."

"Yeah, she did. But I turned her down."

"S-So that's why," He muttered, "T-The time occurred the day before our wedding. At first I was the happiest man in the world when I got back home. I-I tried calling her name, but there was nothing, just silence. I thought... She was playing pranks at me as usual, but when we g-got into our room... S-She... She hanged herself."

"W-What?!"

"She hanged herself. I-I tried checking if she's still breathing, but it looks l-like she passed away an hour ago. I cried so hard that time, but when I saw the letter on the coffee table, it was the letter you gave. The letter that you turned back," 

He gave you the same letter you sent. There were dried tears, probably (Rival's name)'s or (Crush's name)'s... You were about to say something but he continued the story.

"I'm sorry but... I jumped into conclusions again. I called in the police to investigate whether it was a suicide, or something. While they're at it, I called in the mafia, and a couple of assassins to k-kill you." (Did I went too far? XD)

"You what?! So that explains the peeping tom when I was in the bathroom." You growled and continued to listen.

"I was so furious back then. And when the police gave me some letter, I immediately recognized (Rival's name)'s handwriting," (Crush's name) gave you another letter, "I-It explains the suicidal hanging, and she made me promise not to kill you. So I stopped the mafia and assassins."

You opened the letter that brought your tears falling down again. 

Hey, (First name)...
I understand that you rejected my invitation. It's because of (Crush's name), right? I know I have been hurting you in our highschool life. But, when we were at the wedding, the guilt is killing me. I never expect my husband would be that way to you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know this letter wouldn't snap to you, but I think it's for the best. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, for not being there when you needed me the most, I'm sorry for what I did. (Crush's name) is better off to you. So, I hanged myself. I hanged myself so we'll be even. This is my punishment that I ought to deserve from your feelings. I know you hated me. I know you despise me. I know you wanted to kill me. I accept all that. 

Thanks for being there for me. And thank you for accepting me as a friend

P.S. (Crush's name). Don't kill my dearest friend. 
Love, 
(Rival's name)

"W-What is this?" You cried even more, "(R-Rival's name), do you think I'm happy right now when you're gone? Do you really think your husband will be happy with you far gone? Even if me and (Crush's name) become one, nothing will happen between us. He loves you more than me. So please, (R-Rival's name)... Don't you fucking dare leave us."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Mommy! Who is (Rival's name)?" 

"Hmm?" You frowned when she mentioned that, "... She's... She's actually your first mother. I'm just a fraud." 

"Eh? I don't believe you mommy."

"Hush now, baby. Let's visit her."

Summer in the hills,
Those hazy days I do remember
We were running still
Had the whole world at our feet

Watching seasons change
Our roads were lined with adventure
Mountains in the way
Couldn't keep us from the sea
Here we stand open arms
This is home where we are
Ever strong in the world that we made

I still hear you in the breeze,
see your shadows in the trees
Holding on, memories never change  

"Mommy what're you singing?"

"Some... song I want (Rival's name) to hear."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Okay. This chapter is a bit blurry. (Crush's name) is still alive. The both of you made babies :p.

Btw, hello to the people who cried (I hope there's no one.)

I feel dead just by making this. I know, the sequence is truly a disaster. But, please understand. 

Alone - Marshmello
Monody - TheFatRat

—Relodia