Flirt!Crush X Kuudere!Reader ≡ I hate you

I think I should make this chapter according to your deres, hehe. Yeah, I think that would work. Kinda...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #55

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Maybe you shouldn't have come to this day.

This is just a day where you two date, or a hangout or should I say... Anniversary. As lovers. But what do you know? Your sitting on a bench, seeing the image what hurts your eyes. Well what could be it?

It's just (Crush's name) flirting with other pretty girls. Of course as your girlfriend you should be terrified if your boyfriend does something like this.

Your not the Yandere-type who could easily snatch (Crush's name) and threaten away from the girls' slutty grip.

Your not the Tsundere-type who would fight for the man. Or slap the bitches.

Your not the Dandere-type who'll just hug (Crush's name) from behind and snatch him like easily.

[A/N: I'm so sorry! I don't know what a Dere-dere is. Please tell what it us T^T. I feel ashamed]

But your a Kuudere-type. So, all you have to do is remain strong, cold, and act like nothing happened. But you also have a soft heart...

"Hey, (First name)... I see you also felt the same thing" (Crush's bestfriend)'s serious gaze landed on your boyfriend who was currently kissing the girl's hand.

"...Yeah" You sighed, "I'll just go. Tell that bastard I left"

"Okay..." He replied shortly when you got away.

Meanwhile, (Crush's name) never saw a (Hair color)-colored girl on the corner of his eye. Instead, he just saw his bestfriend. Who was tilting his phone. Probably playing some racing game...

"Yo, (Crush's bestfriend). Have you seen (First name) I called her to our anniversary. She didn't forget it, didn't she?" (Crush's name) smirked but soon faded when he didn't saw a smile or a chuckle planted on (Crush's bestfriend)'s face.

"Maybe you should've seen her if you didn't have to flirt with her presence." He replied, "And anyways I have more things to do"

Then (Crush's bestfriend) disappeared away from sight... "Man... What's his problem?" (Crush's name) scratched his temple and began calling you. But you neved did reply.

So he just called his bestfriend to text you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your phone went ringing. You just saw 1 missed call from (Crush's name), smirking you thought 'That's what he'd deserve. Even though I didn't mean it'

Answering the other call which from (Crush's bestfriend) you answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me. Hehe..."

"Yeah. I've noticed" You rolled your eyes, "Anyways. What is it?"

"My stupid flirty friend wanted to say that he wanted to repeat things tomorrow. Same place. Same time." he sighed before replyin again "Are you up for it?"

"Erm... Yeah, I'll take my chances. Plus, he wouldn't ditch me again" You growled

"I'll do that too!" He said then hang up.

Tomorrow... One more couldn't hurt, right?

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You just arrived in the park. But unfortunately, it happened again.

"I didn't come here to see the exact thing happened." You mumbled, sitting beside (Crush's bestfriend).

"Well, not all. He said that he'll order us some drinks in the vending machine. Until that happens" He replied. Pointing at (Crush's name) exchanging some number with random girls

"This is getting annoying" You said walking towards the flirty boy, you grasped his ear and began pulling him to the bench (Crush's name) was sitting on.

Also you felt their glares on your back. So you glared at them hard, hard enough to send them away.
"Ouch! What was that a-- Nevermind. (First name), your here!" your boyfriend smiled

"Look, boy, you and your idiotic flirty mind couldn't care about us, huh?" You raised a brow, "We're like waiting for you like 20 minutes. And (Crush's bestfriend) was waiting longer than me"

You glanced over to your (Crush's bestfriend) who was staring at the ground not his usual cheery self.

"Sorry, (Crush's bestfriend)..." He mumbled.

"It's okay!" He smiled and went away. Giving you two some privacy.

"Look, (First name) I love you, but my heart is having guilty that I'm doing this. I can't stop it. It's annoying. I didn't even--" You stopped him by kissing him directly at the lips.

"Tsk. I'll certainly call Gasai Yuno to kill you for being a bad boyfriend." You smirked, "But I think she's busy with Yukki"

"Who the hell is, Yuno and Yukki?!" He pouted.

"Some... Friends..."