American Student!Crush X Filipino! Exchange Student!Reader ≡ Don't leave

One-Shot: #101
Requested by: NekoAtsumeGirl

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You frowned at the moment you arrived at the US... "I guess I should speak in English now, huh?"

You entered a special vehicle that sends you to a certain University that you were being exchanged with. And now, you're literally being nervous.

"Tangina, tangina, tangina—" 

"Dude, what're you saying?" You snapped your head on your left to see a handsome boy whose around your age, "Woah, are you the exchange student the teachers were talking about?" 

"Uhmm... Yeah?" You replied, unsure. Quite nose bleeding from his sharp tongue, "Care to tour me around?"

"Yeah, sure whatever. Finally I have an excuse for being late." On one second, you noticed his eyes sparkled but you just shrugged it off, "C'mon,"

"Are you sure you're from that school? 'Cuz I would punch you anytime, anywhere."  You threatened,

"Yup," He grinned and showed you his I.D.

Nodding, you followed the handsome boy towards the school.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"So, how many days are you staying here?" 

"About the time when we graduated."

"That's cool... How's it like in the Philippines?" 

You gulped at the question, and tried to ignore it. Although you can't resist his charming and curious face so you gave in, "It's... a bit hot... and a... little crumpled... and uhh..."

"Fret not (First name)! I'll donate as many dollars as I can!" He replied in a heroic tone,

"Hah, but I prefer... Don't" You sighed,

"If you say so~" He grins and guided you throughout the entire school.

...

"And this, is the swimming pool!"

"I can see that, thank you very much." You snorted,

"Rude..." He pouted, "Oh hey (Random guy), (Crush's bestfriend)!"

"Sup', bro. Woah... You got a hot chick there, eh? Say, babe, wanna have fun? I got my disco stick on."

Even though the random person was half-naked, you don't have the guts to blush instead, you rolled your eyes and looked at him disgusted, "Ew."

"Oooh, I like her~" (Random guy) grins.

On a split second, you noticed you're already on (Crush's name)'s chest, being protected. "She's not for sale." He hissed,

"Chill bro. I'm not planning on buying her. Although I am planning to play with her,"

"You're sick, dude. Get a life!" (Crush's name) growled and dragged you outside.

Once the two of you were outside, (Crush's name) just sat on a random bench and tapped his side, probably ordering you to seat with him. And that's when he noticed you nose bleeding.

"W-Woah... The heck? Got a period from your nose?"

"G-Gago! No. I'm just... Just nose bleeding because of... Y'know, intense English..." You got your hanky and wiped your bloody nose.

"Ohhh... I don't know what 'Gago' means but it sounds rude." He frowned,

"Hahah, whatever." You snorted,