Crush X Reader ≡ I know

Hey, reader-Chan's. Truly sorry for not updating early enough— It's just that I kept on collecting some Wattpad books, I'm totally addicted to it (^_^)

Anyone else the same? XD

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #40

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It was a beautiful night on some beach (Bestfriend's name) rented for a while. But…

"You dirty rat!" You glared at (Crush's name) who was stealing your things. "Give me back my diary!" (Do you guys have diaries? Since I don't have one. So I don't know how to works).

"Hell no!" He laughed, running around the hall.

"So sweet, two love birds running away, and eloping." (Bestfriend's name) teased,

"NO!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

After three hours of running and smacking each other. The two of rested on each other.

"You know. We really do behave like kids, right?" You blurted, making (Crush's name) averted his gaze.

"Shut it. It's normal. Plus, you're stupid, that's why." Instead of going angry over him, you rolled your eyes.

"We're teenagers, duh. So, It's probably the tile to change, right?" You smirked, "And by change, I mean like this,"

You pecked him on the cheek without any hesitation. Why? It's obvious that he likes you.

"There. Happy?"

"S-Shut it, (Last name)."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I know it's too short. Drabbles, right? I don't know how to do those so, pshhh. Maybe sometime in the future I could—After a lot of searching and curiosity.

—Relodia

✔ [Edited]