Crush X Maid!Reader ≡ Punishment [LEMON]

Yeah, here's the lemon everyone wanted X'D

And let's just say (Crush's name) is a mafia boss, I have nothing else on my mind except for that e-o

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ Requested by: @briar31
One-Shot: #61

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your the maid of Boss (Crush's name), the leader of the Mafias, but sadly, your always punished.

Whip, knife, torns, knuckles. It just all lead you to a severe punishment... But you just keep it all in... So you were now washing the dishes, you were careful that the dishes won't fall and break.

But some hand just snaked over your leg making you yelped and drop the plate, turning around scared, you saw (His eye color) staring down at your soul. His eyes were piercing to it. His smirking make you shiver more.

"Looks like it's an early punishment, huh?" He grinned, his tongue moved and licked his lips, making you nod slowly and followed him to the torture chamber.

He roughly took your hand and threw you to the cold and hard ground, "Breaking dishes isn't a good thing to do, right?" He frowned and went to the table... The table that has full of weapons and torture parts.

So he grabbed his favorite one... Knife and Whip. "You should undress now, so it will hurt more~" He cooed and did what he said, the cold breeze was now blowing your body (You have your bra and your pantsu), he then chained you into chains that sticked into the wall.

You bit your lip and shut your eyes closed... But before you did that, he immediately slashed the whip against your bare body making you screech in pain, the whip drew blood and gushed out from your body. You could feel tears strimming down your face, but you kept on enduring the pain.

He still slashed you the whip, but, he just stopped. You looked back to your master as you saw his face full of guilt, "M-Master?" You gave out a small soft voice making him face you again. "I'm sorry..." He muttered. Surprised by the word, "Master, no, your not the one whose going to apologize... I'm the one, I just broke your plate..." 

"N...No... I made you drop the plate... I'm getting too far" He then walked beside you, but you did noticed he was blushing. "Master? Are you okay? You're a little... hot and red. Is everything alright?" you whispered staring at his orbs but he just avoided it...

"Yeah... Stay still" He growled. You just did what he said. "Rnnngh! M-Master what're you doing?" You cried as you felt him licking the large wound on your back, "S-Stop licking it..." You whispered but he kept doing that.

It feels like your heart is aching all the time, when his tongue made in contact with the wound. It's feels like an unexplained feeling of yours... You then sighed in relief when he stopped, you turned to look at him but you only felt his lips smashing onto yours. You're too scared to move whether your going to kiss him back or remain still.

"Kiss back..." He mumbled on your kiss. Well there's no other things to do so... But to obey your master and do what he's going to say. Your tongues battled in dominance but of course he's too strong for you, so, you let him explore your mouth. He cupped your cheek to make the kiss deeper, while, you. You just did nothing since your hands were tied on the chains...

He left your lips and started trailing down to your neck, sucking in ever trail. Then he finally found your soft spot and a moan left from your mouth, he left a few hickeys and his kisses went down to your breasts.

He removed your bra exposing your watermelons, he blushed then beamed, you're really embarrassed now. He kissed your nipple and cupped the other, he did the same to the other. You let out a seductive moan making him smirk and bite harder, "Ngggh..." You bit your lip to prevent moans escaping from your mouth.

He let out a laugh and knelt down, you realized his smirk widened as he saw your wet, "Did you like it so far~?" He teased but you only faced the wall, avoiding his teasing gaze. He chuckled and took of his pants and boxer's, he did the same to your panties and threw them away.

He licked away the liquid gushing out from you because he said that'll just be in the way... So without even bothering to insert fingers in you, he already put his member inside you, earning a gasp from you. You felt your tears strimming down, but he just wipe them away... "Shh, I'll go slow, 'kay?" He gave you an assuring smile and kissed you to calm you down more.

You just nodded and kissed back... He started thrusting when he felt you nod. But then you got used to the feeling and felt pleasure, "Please go faster, Master..." You whimpered. "I believe it is wrong to command your master. But... It's a good idea" He smirked and began thrusting faster.

Many moans filled the room, with please and some pain, but soon pleasure took over, "M-Master I... I think I'm--" You cried, "Me too..." He replied. On a split second you both suddenly came in... He pulled out and unchained you, while you on the other hand, hadn't had much force and fell in his arms... Soon you two has been lying on the bed on the torture room. 

"I love you (First name)... I'm sorry for hurting you.." 

"I love you too... But it's my fault after all"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Okay... Finally this lemon is done... Man, this chapter almost got a T H O U S A N D words XD

Also I may not be updating for a while, I think, I still need to fix our wifi... Yeah, I'm like a technician even though I'm young, surprisingly it was pretty easy, don't worry I'll update as soon as I'm done. Please vote or comment, or maybe share this to others. Thankiez.

—Relodia