Popular!Crush X Smart!Reader ≡ IQ Test

One-Shot: #118
Requested by: DehWildFangirl

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You heaved a small sigh once you shoved your books towards your locker. It was just another cloudy day which you have been sharing with grief. Nobody dared to go near you, thinking you were weird. Nobody dared to talk to you, as they thought you'll spread nonsense about Mathematical equations. It just pains your heart whenever people were making fun of you.

"Silly beings..." You mumbled, hugging your thick books, pulling it closer to your chest.

"(R-Random name)! Don't push me towards... (First name)." A girl whisper-yelled towards her friend. They even hesitated to speak your name. As if you were thrown out of society.

Just like those dark, grey clouds which reflected everything you've been feeling. That feeling that shows grief.

But there's this one thing that is best for you to do in this world rather than studying. You've felt it recently, and it just can't escape from your chest. You're one of the hundreds of girls who've fell for him. Therefore, that's the only thing you regret so much. To fall in love with the wrong guy.

He was popular, friends everywhere, charming. And you're mainly a cast away, nerdy looking, loner.

His name was (Crush's name), the only person who extends his hand to you when you're in need. And it was only 13% to achieve his heart. Together with your classmates achieving beauty, which decreases your chances into 5%. Until it went to 1%.

But hey, miracles happened.

"Hey, (First name)." You heard someone called you out, "Can you come with me for a sec? I want you to answer something,"

You frowned as soon as you turn around. Again, another one was just like the others, using me for my brains. You thought, and hesitantly following him, that leads to a computer lab. Multiple scenarios attacked your mind, full of confusion, and questions. Oh, it was just (Crush's bestfriend).

"I just made a couple of questions. Just click on the small circle if you chose your answer," (Crush's bestfriend) smiled, and pointed at the screen, "I bet you have a hard time for this."

You bit your lower lip and raised a brow. You can't describe his expression. It was all just a plain, old smile.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Your frown went deeper and deeper. It's like you're already one-fourths away from finishing this idiotic quiz. From Biology to Physics, it was quite easy.

"How is this even a hard quiz?" You mumbled, not expecting to (Crush's bestfriend) would, but he did.

A small smirk was in place on his lips. Watching your every move, like a hawk stalking its prey.

And now it comes into this level.

"W-What the?" You choked on your gasp as you stared at the screen right in front of you.

Are you in love?

a. Yes
b. No

You were about to pick 'No', until you heard the guy behind you whisper unto your ear, sending shivers down to your heart and spinal cords. Forcing you to pick 'Yes', which is true.

If yes, what did you felt?

a. Cloud 9
b. I don't know
c. Yandere

Of course you picked the letter B. (I have some feeling you would pick the other letters.)

As soon as you were getting along with the awkward 'quiz', the end was getting near.

But something on the quiz felt like the boss level. Making your heart drop inside, feeling your eyes would pop out of its sockets. It felt, weird.

Lastly, do you like/love (Crush's name)?

a. Yes
b. No

There's no other option, is it? You felt the boy behind you, which is (Crush's bestfriend) was curiously looking at you.

You thought it would be weird. It's the matter of life and death - Death, wherein you chose 'Yes', and this guy would spread the rumors OR another death, wherein you chose 'No', and live with regret and denial forever. Life? There's nothing more interesting in this world anyways.

"I would speak of the truth if I was you." He muttered behind you,

Making you ball up your fists, "Well you're not me. And are you taking the quiz?" You asked, uninterested with him.

So he just growled in response with a mumble, "I was just taking orders."

A deep sigh escaped your lips and pressed 'B'. Which made everything in the room darken. As if there's a blackout only inside the room, you felt your heart pacing a million times.

But feeling heat behind you, slowly turning, you raised a brow at the scene.

Candles were lighted on the ground, formed into a heart shape.

"Is this a kind of joke?" You asked, to no one exactly.

"Why would I be joking to my feelings?"

You immediately turned fifty shades of red by the voice coming from the other side of the room.

"You know (First name), I admired your intellegence. I may not know your exact IQ, but I could tell its much more higher than I expected," He smiled,

"... Of course, I know everything." You mumbled, averting your gaze.

"Yes, you know everything, but there is something you're wrong with - your feelings, (First name)." (Crush's name) grinned, and walked towards you, as you backed away.

"H-Huh? Whatever are you talking about?"

"Stop making me fall about your denial. I'm impressed you're all correct from that quiz I made, again, except for one." He clicked his tongue.

"What?"

"Oh dear, don't ask any more questions~"

"How would I know if I was right?" You glared,

"The questions troubled you from earlier, needs to be answered from here." He winked and took out a heart from an plastic human model.

This surprised you, "D-Damn it."

"I know you like me, (First name). Tsk, tsk, girls really are always in denial." (Crush's name) kissed your lips, in a quick, passionate kiss. A bright smile appeared on his face.

"Stop messing around!"

"I really thought you'd be smart enough to notice," He smirked, interwining his hands to yours, "I know you're interested in me. You're just not ready to speak the truth."

"..."

"Cute." He pecked your cheek.