Crush X Reader ≡ Blushing Mess

Requested by: _2pCanada_
One-Shot: #14

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(Crush's name)! (Crush's name)! Let's play a game!" You childishly grinned and saw the slightly blushing (Crush's name) who was fiddling with his fingers while looking on the ground.

You seriously found him adorably due to his shyness. "W-What g-game?" He stuttered,

"Eye to eye contact?" You asked if it was okay for him to play. But knowing him he would easily loose.

"E-Eh? But... Isn't that a bit, c-childish f-for us? We're a-already a little o-older, (F-First name)..."

"But it's fun!" You whined and gave him a puppy dog look.

"Okay..." He sighed and you motioned him to seat. "What's t-the instructions?"

"Easy! Just look at me."

"W-Wha?" He blushed furiously,

"Just make an eye contact, and whoever averted their gaze, loose!" You beamed and gave him a small wink making him blush even more, "Okay? Then... START └(^o^)┘"

You looked at (Crush's name)'s eyes. While he, was blushing a lot while looking into your (Eye color) ones, and he was shivering a little.

You leaned in a little close to him making him sweat and blush even more. And you never wanted to loose at this game— In order for you to be come the master~

"U-Uhmm..." (Crush's name) squeaked, as you leaned a little more closer, nd your faces are inches close to each other.

"(Crush's name)..." You're sexy and smooth voice blew up his ear drums.

"Y-Yes?"

"You're eyes are beautiful."

Let's just say, he died in blushing that much.

"(Crush's name)? (C-Crush's name)? You okay?" You poked his sides, "You still have a consequence before you pass out..." You said worriedly,

"What's the consequence?"

"This," You gave him a quick, passionate kiss from his lips and giggled softly at his red face.

"... Ohh..." And he passed out.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I don't really get this chapter that much, and this one is probably a cute one shot ( ^∇^). Yeah, I don't know if it's cute to you. But I tried, okay? ●︿●

~ Relodia

→ [Edited]