Popular!Crush X Artist!Reader ≡ The sketch

I know updating may take a while, and I believe that most of you may 'actually' forgot that you requested here. So... I'll just tag you, if that's okay? Since, I really have a ton of requests, and I still think it's still tolling. Well, hush little reader chans

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

▶ One-Shot: #105
Requested by: inkyfanclubpresident

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Oh damn." 

Averting your gaze away from the test paper you were busy answering with, and took a glance at your seatmate or crush, growling in frustration. Being the worried friend you are, you swallowed your pride and let out some confidence to talk to the boy.

"What's up?" You asked, attracting the (His hair color)-haired boy to look at your eyes, feeling his own eyes soften. And gave a small smile. Trying not blush, and held it in.

"Ah? Sorry for catching your attention," He mumbled,

"N-No, it's okay. I was the one you took the chance to look at you... Heheh?" You shivered, trying your hardest to keep your blush in.

"Chance?" He smiled once more, making you blush even more, and being mesmerized with his charming smile that could melt every girl's living hearts. And what he just said, you freaked out, not knowing what to say but eventually became flustered.

"E-Eh? Did I say that word? N-Nah, I mean choose... Y-Yeah choose!"

"Mmm... I see," Feeling even more worried by his, now, gloomy aura.

"Anyways, what is it that you need?"

"I forgot my pen :p" (I'm sorry, but I have to T^T)

"Oh? Well that's typical of boys to leave they're pen behind..." Sighing, you zipped your pencil case and gave him an extra pen which he replied with a thanks,

"But I did bring something that I couldn't help but stick with me. And it's another kind of pen." He wiggled his eyebrows, but you, being the not-so-innocent-but-innocent girl you are, still doesn't know what he's talking about.

"What?"

"My peni--"

"Shut it, (Crush's name)."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Are you sure I could do it, bro?" (Crush's name)'s worriedly asked his pal, wondering if it could go well.

"Of course, bro! You're silly enough to do those stuff!"

"Whatever you say," He snorted back and walked inside the room of Art class, only to be surprised that you're there. He didn't even know that you were really good at arts, in fact, nobody even know that it's your hobby (It kinda sounds rude, eh? ^_^v).

"A little paint over here, and voila~" You smirked in amusement at the finishing touches, and something made your feel weird. It's like somebody's watching you. A stalker? That's probably it.

Clutching over to your paint brush tightly, you took the chance to turn, not even bothering to see who it was and throw the paint brush as a sign of confusion. Gaining the opportunity to run, but your legs felt wobbly that made you stand frozen in your place.

"H-Hey, (Crush's name)." You chuckled nervously, as your saw some paint over his shirt. Bad move, (First name), bad move.

He just sighed and looked at you worriedly, "What's up with you?". You thought he's feeling a bit cross with you, so you just fiddled your thumbs, not bothering to look at him again.

Once again, he sighed and gave a pat on your shoulder before returning a smile that made you blush a hundred shades of red, "Y-You're not mad at me?"

"Not really," He replied with a smile, "Just a bit disappointed."

That still ruined your pride and nodded. (Crush's name) noticed this and started to think of something that can cheer you up, "Hey, you're good at drawing, right?"

Surprised that he knew, you still lied in the end, "No..."

"There's no point of lying, hun." You blushed, at his nickname for you and averted your gaze.

"Yeah, why?"

"I want you to draw me a picture... Is that okay for you?"

You hummed in agreement, but still, you were too confused how did he know that Art is your favorite. Or maybe he took the chance to eavesdrop? You don't really know. There's a bunch of chances that could happen.

"Give me the description, I'll draw." You replied, making him grin and nodded,

"Well... I want you to draw a boy kissing a girl." He said, cupping his chin. Though, you bet he didn't noticed you, frowning over silly things. But it's a big thing for you anyways,

A guy popular, smart, and handsome like him is impossible not to have a boyfriend!

"O-Okay... What're the boy's features?" You shakily asked, trying to hide your broken confidence.

"Just like me." He smiled creepily. He has something up in his sleeves.

"..." You tried your hardest to maintain your heart composed and not to punch or slap this guy in the face.

Finishing the boy in the picture, you asked what're the girls features, assuming it could be his girlfriend or something... "Girl's features? Well she has a (Hair length), (Hair color) hair... And... She got a soft, (Skin color) skin... Umm... with the eye shade of (Eye color)," He stopped, looking at your helpless face, and smirked, "That's about it, I think."

"Okay." Mumbling words, you continued drawing then painting your work, it soon reminded you, that it is you. But of course, it's generally impossible and have a small chance of you, winning his heart.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"There, I'm done." You smiled fakely and gave him the painting who is soon to be drying up. It was genuinely a cute artwork, but still, you weren't happy that you accomplished that.

"Really? Wow! IT'S AMAZING!" He childishly giggled, "Thanks a bunch, (First name)!"

"Yeah... I'll go home now, it's getting late." You waved goodbye, and frowned as soon as he's out of sight, "Told ya, the painting's isn't me."

As soon as you're in the school grounds, you took one last look at the school, wondering how will (Crush's name) confront the girl in the picture. Well, he is popular and fond of girls, so he could ace it.

"Hey, (First name),"

"Ah! Jeez, you scared me." You growled at (Crush's name) who was still holding the painting you made,

"Mmm, see ya." He waved, making you nod in sync.

Hearing heavy footsteps that you still ignored behind you. You didn't care for now. You're heartbroken, what'd you expect?

"Turn around, idiot!" Growling you turned, ready to punch whoever this bastard is, but this... This stupid bastard just kissed you!

But, your adrenaline didn't start. Your legs are still getting wobbly. Heart is thumping to high. Why?

Parting your lips, your eyes soon widened on whoever it was. Still, you're going to punch him later or sooner.

"Don't give me that look!" He whined,

"What was that all about?" You calmly stated, not caring if your blushing too hard.

"It's just a way of saying I like you."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

I honestly think this idea is pretty good <( ̄︶ ̄)>. But hey, it's a chapter or an update or whatever do you call it. I'll see you guys next week (?).

~ Relodia