Cold!Loner!Crush X Badass!Reader ≡ Spare?

Tbh I'm a Badass, cold type, buuut my crush isn't a loner so... Plus, your just gonna have a baseball bat for a weapon. So, no scissors SnowyAkuma. And no spoons RaykoRacoon.

Heh, >:3

✖❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

WARNING: It may have %&#@-- I mean alot of cussing there, so please if you don't wanna swear or if you're innocent or too nice, please refrain from reading. :3

✖❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #68

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"P-Please forgive me, (F-First name)!!" (Random boy) begged as he knelt down on the rocky ground, "I-I'll do anything, please!!"

You're sick of his crying so you just kicked him in the stomach and placed your baseball bat on your shoulders, "Annoying. Tsk" You glared and walked past the crowds.

Hell yeah. You're (First name) (Last name) a.k.a the school's worst bully. Bullies, mostly boys are scared of you. Even if they're a pack, you still beat the heck out of them. Teachers are scared, you don't give a damn about the janitors and canteen staff. And, the principal is too nice. Or, in a other words, You're the leader.

Sighing down, you went to the canteen and paid for a yakisoba bread and ate it. You sat down on a vacant chair and started eating the yakisoba bread. Your not wearing skirt, instead your wearing a short/pants. So you just raised your feet on the table.

Other students were staring at you like crazy, with a bit mixture of scared.

"Jdodneksjddndkessk, look at her"

"hisndnownsiaoajssooqow, wow"

"That ass, dooejjsodnnfeownsno" (They're whispering, okay? ;-;)

Okay, that's it, they're going too far.

So to keep them quiet, you slammed your baseball bat on the table, gaining alot of scared faces.

[A/N: Yup. That's you. You can change your clothes though...]

"Why are you all whispering, huh?" You glared, pointing your bat on their faces, "Heh, all those scared faces of yours aren't gonna do anything. So shut the hell up!"

... Everythings about to keep quiet until.

"Why are we the one whose gonna shut our mouths?" Someone said, and the crowd stared at him. Your eyes stared at the certain person who just spoke.

"'Cuz, I'm a freaking ruler, for pete's sake" You smirked

"Oh yeah? If your the ruler, what're you gonna do?" He stared at your (Eye color) orbs...

"I say ya shut the hell up, bastard. Or I'll make it shut for you" You glared harder and walked near the boy, "What's your name, bastard?"

He just shrugged, but spoke, "(Crush's name). Even so, I won't shut the hell up"

"That's it," You walked near him and ready to smack the baseball bat at his face, real hard. But, the look on his face...

It's weird... On a split second, he grasped the bat, decreasing the force within. Your (Eye color) orbs were widened in a sudden move. No one has ever done that, so you remove the bat away from him.

"Hmm, what an interesting skill you have. Well, me, you, gymnasium. Tomorrow. 1v1. Fight me, mate" You smirked and exited the cafeteria...

"What the hell were you thinking, dude!" (Crush's bestfriend) grasped his shoulders

But (Crush's name) removed his hands, "Don't call me that. And it's the right thing to do, isn't it." He replied coldly.

(Crush's name) doesn't have any friends, and people barely notice him. But now, it's like all the students have an eye for him. They just noticed how cute he was. Indeed... People, these days...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"W-What was that.... Why did he fucking smile?!" You clutched on your bat tightly, "Ohhh, I'll show him." You smirked,

Hitting the dummy infront of you

"I'll show him, whose boss~"

You smirked evilly and hit the dummy hard. Hard enough to send the head flying.

-Insert evil laugh of yours-

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Okay. I'll just publish the second part of this tomorrow, wifi has been malfunctioning. ALOT. So ummm, my apologies.

No shotguns, no bow and arrow, no spoons, no bazookas, no pencil, no knife, no scissor, no chainsaw, no cupcakes, no whip, no bananas, no hockey stick, no katanas, no pipe, no ducks.

JUST BASEBALL BAT >:IThis is your punishment, reader-chan~ ;)

—Relodia