Bully!Crush X Bullied!Reader ≡ End (Part 2 B)

Okay, okay. This is the bad ending for the Bully series. Yes, it's not a sequel for the number 2 but a sequel bad end, or whatever that means.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #26.8

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

This time, I'll make everyone pay.

You entered the school and there's already many insult aiming to you

"Oh wow, she think she's so pretty—"

"Oh wow, look in the mirror, you'll see your f*cking face infront of it, shattered" You mimicked.

"Dude! Your so stinky might wanna use a deo—"

"Maybe you need it, look at your underarm. So many fireworks erupted," You groaned.

Finally they were scared from you and fled away.

Then here comes the boss level, (Crush's name) and his gang also with his chick, (Bitch's name)...

"Baby, lemme handle this," she spoke as (Crush's name) smirked.

She aimed at your hair and grabbed it real hard, expected from a slut. So you grabbed her and punched her, right in the face!

"Get off me!!" she screamed, 

"What? Your the one who lunged at me, and you want to get off? Get a life, dude!!" You screamed back, making you punch her in the forehead.

BAM!

She fell, unconscious.

"You'll get for this, (Last name)." (Crush's name) barked as he chased you. You ran, and ran, ran... But, of course boys are faster

[A/N: It ain't true -3-. I'm faster than my fat fat classmate, and he's a boy xD, and there, he regretted to chase me and chased someone instead]

"Argh!" You groaned as he grabbed your collar,

 "Listen here, (Last name)! Your a mistake! A mistake from God! No one even likes you." His eyes darkened

"Oh, I pity your parents since you and your shit ass attitude, (Crush's last name)!" You yelled as he punched you more...

"There! Your lucky your still alive. But that luck will ran out." He smirked evilly, you cried there, people looks at you and pretended not seeing you.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The next day was really easy, whenever you saw (Crush's name) you always say "It hurts, why?" and you always see his eyes widened...

So this time... You haven't seen him today, you probably knew he's avoiding you...

But not, he lunged at you and punching you everywhere. But stopped,

"..."

"F-Finally you know what I feel, creep!" You yelled as he avoided eye contact, you noticed his eyes widened, you stared and looked where his gaze is, and it was (Bitch's name) kissing another boy.

"See? Those are what chicks are! Playgirls! Sluts! Bitches! They may be sweet and acting like she likes you, instead they're just using y—"

"ENOUGH! YOUR THE BITCH! BITCH!" He yelled at you and punching you from the cheeks,

"I know! Love is nuisance! You, everyone of you doesn't know love!" You yelled and got away from him

"Wait.,. I-I..."