Crush X Reader ≡ Revenging love (Part 2)

... why did I made a Part two again? ; - ;

Btw, Imma insert my Genderbend here. Deal with it reader-chans.

So meet. Renz. (^_^)ノ

If you have a crush named Renz...

Well...

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ One-Shot: #80.5

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"What was that? A magical dildo... seriously?" You shook your head at Renz who was making you laugh you ass out.

"Hey, (First name). Why do you hate your best friend so much?" He asked worriedly.

"She stole my crush" your eyes twitched, making him shiver but remained his cool, "Let's just flip the topic. I don't wanna talk about it" you mumbled.

You told Renz about the whole High school engagement of (Crush's name) and (Best friend's name), but you never told him that you still liked (Crush's name).

"... Oh" he muttered, "Oh shoot! I'm gonna grab a drink, want a milkshake?" He asked making you nod your head up and down. He got up from the bench and went to the nearest café just across the street. But what made you wonder that why does he excuse himself that fast? Did he saw something weird-

"(First name)?" A familiar voice was soft and caring. It was filled with worry and despair. Your gaze landed on the woman in front of you. She has some business suit, and she was indeed familiar.

"(B-Bestfriend's name)?!" You choked. Its just a name you blurted, but it made your tears fall down. "H-Hey, Bitch"

"...(First name)" she cracked a smile and noticed your hand was going on your bag, "(First name)," she warned, "I still remember your look when your going to reach (Fav. weapon)"

"Darn..." you cursed, "L-Long time no see, huh?" You stuttered

"No need to be shy, (Nickname). It's still me though," she smirked and shuffled your hair

Groaning you slapped her hand away, "...So? Hows the two of you?"

"I got a feeling he's cheating, though. I kept hearing some nasty sounds on his room" she rolled her eyes, "But, I don't love him. I never did."

That made you smile a little, "I know you never did."

"...Well, wanna get some revenge?" She smirked.

You knew where this is heading, "Hell yeah. Whose our lucky contestant?" you chuckled

"(Crush's name) and (Rival's name)" she smiled

"That's why your my best friend" You gave her a pat on the back and decided to went home, and by the time your there, "... HOLY CRAP! I FORGOT RENZ!"

[A/N: Mean reader-chan. ; - ; Forgetting my poor genderbend]

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

At yer bestie's mansion :^)

"Ahhh, s-stop it~ It hurtttttsss ~"

"Those disgusting sounds of a slut." (Bestfriend's name) mumbled and dranked coffee, it was already midnight yet her fake husband and some chick started 'Doing things' on their bedroom. And she's waiting when (First name) comes.

She has a special something too.

*knock*

(Bestfriend's name) rushed and opened the door with a plain smirk on her face, "Ready?"

"Of course" you yawned and grabbed (Fav. weapon)

"Is it just me or your weapon is bloody.."

"I killed some rapists on my way here" you shrugged.

Let's just hope you'll not get arrested.

You kicked the door open, revealing a naked chick and a half-naked (Crush's name), the girl immediately covered herself, and a scowl was planted on her face, "Would you please leave us alone?"

That made your eye twitched, "Nah. Because the two of you are our contestants!" you clapped

"We don't give a damn" The slut rolled her eye, while (Crush's name)'s eyes was fixed to you. It was unbearable so you decided to ignore him more,

"Very well then," (Bestfriend's name) smirked and grabbed her chainsaw,

You just threw/smack/shot (Rival's name) in the head, enough to make blood gushing out of her head, (Crush's name) wasn't shock, just a bit. It's like he knew this would happen to (Rival's name).

"Okay, I'm gonna torture this person on the basement" Your bestie excused herself and dragged the dead body downstairs.

You stared at (Crush's name) with your cold (Eye color) eyes, "I-I'm sorry (First name)"

"..." you remained silent and dashed towards him, pinning him on the bed, your frown was turned into a wide grin, "You ruined my best friend's life, now I shall ruin yours". You grabbed your (Fav. weapon) and brought it close to him, "Any last words~?"

"Yeah," he smiled sweetly, giving you a little blush, "I love you.."

Is he saying that for you to spare him.... or is it... true?

"Nahh, I love you too, but" you gave him your sadistic smile , "But I like you in a lifeless body. It's so much easy to love you that way" He stared at you with his eyes widened, "That way.... You won't escape from me.... honey~"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

I find this chapter really awkward xD I don't wanna write an ending.

But, it's obvious you went yandere and murdered him.