Crush X Shipper!Reader ≡ Shipped Thyself

Aw damn it. I am truly sorry for not updating. I really got extremely busy and cautious with my grades, especially with the test upcoming on Monday, like, it's so fast. Anyways—

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #112
Requested by: NekoAtsumeGirl

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name), I'm sick of this whole 'shipping with random girls'. Let's just do something else. Please?" (Crush's name) pleaded as he held you hand which you gave him a glare, roughly taking back your hand, spraying a bit of alcohol on it.

"Excuse me? Me, stopping my whole shipping act? Please (Crush's name), that's my job to ship other people! And kindly state a thing to do later, if that would convince me?"

"… Err… Let's make love? :D"

"In your dreams," You snorted.

Your bright (Eye color) eyes flickered as you perked up from the sight of (Rival's name) reading a book of recipes by the shading tree. She looks so perfect, knocking out your beauty.

A such escaped from your lips as your gaze transferred to your best friend, (Crush's name), who was too busy sniffing your hair.

"What're you doing?"

"I-I was uhh… stalking (Favorite pet)?"

"How nice, by the way, (Rival's name) is over there! Ask her out!" You kept on squealing as you pushed the poor boy towards the girl nearby the tree.

Once he stepped forward, a smile spreaded upon the girl's lips. "Nice to see you too, (Crush's name)."

"Likewise. So uhhh, sorry to bother you since—"

"… (First name)'s at it again, huh?" She finished (Crush's name)'s sentence. He looked at her surprised, before nodding in agreement. "So what's your plan?"

"Get along?"

"Nice."

(Rival's name) intertwined her fingers with (Crush's name), and cuddled with him. Gaining attention from the nearby students who kept fawning the two opposite gender's cuteness.

Meanwhile, someone in the bushes. Her (Eye color) glints with sadness, as she tucked her (Hair color) strand of hair out of her eyes. Her heart aches at the sight of her best friend along with her ship. She didn't understand why she felt this way, even if she chose the path to this.

Once her ship was gone far ahead. She clutched her shirt right above her heart as she stared at sight where they left.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It was the time for the winter ball (I know it isn't yet, but, let's just say…), you, being you, felt giddy. Patiently waiting on the table near the stage. Your eyes was affixed to the Entrance, wanting to know if (Rival's name) and (Crush's name) was arriving.

Picking up a cup of wine, you drank it elegantly as you dusted your (Favorite color) dress.

"(First name)!" A tap made you jump almost spilling the reddish liquid inside the glass.

"What the—"

"Aheheh, sorry for scaring you."

"Doesn't matter. Where's (Rival's name)? I thought she's with you when you arrived?" You asked,

"… I'm not with her. She's… didn't like me I guess," He lied, but you were too oblivion to know. "Wanna dance?"

Averting your gaze, a blush slightly grew from your cheeks. Butterflies bloom like flowers inside your stomach as his hand intertwined with yours. Your (Eye color) was shot open when you felt his soft touch.

It just feels so wrong, yet it's right. "(C-Crush's name)?"

"What?" His soft voice travelled through your ears.

"I uhh, forgot my desert. I'll be right back hahah!" You clumsily scratched the back of your head, excusing yourself and swiftly ran away to the desert corner.

Picking a strawberry moose cake, and started chomping it all down. Trying to calm yourself from what's happening earlier.

But once you saw a mop of (Crush's hair color) coming straight, you couldn't help but feel your cheeks blooming.

"There you are, damn it."

"Eh, why?"

"… So, (First name), can I have this dance?" He lends out a man, his lips was curved upward that stances a charming form.

"Yes, yes you may."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

As the two of you swayed along with the tune of music. The feeling inside your chest was about to burst. The feeling of insane happiness was making your knees weak, but it was too embarrassing to give up now.

Especially when he's here.

But when (Crush's name) slides his face on the crook of your neck that expose your flawless (Skin color) skin. Shiver dents down your spine as you heard the right words you heart kept on racing. "I like you, (First name)"

You were awestruck. Instead you felt him dragging you away from the huge party house, to the garden outside. Stars were twinkling like a thousands of diamonds on the sky.

"(C-Crush's name), do you mean what you said earlier?"

"… Mmm." He hummed in response.

"Say— W-What the FrUK are you doing?!" You shrieked.

Feeling his fingertips slide off the strap of your dress. A blush was spreading your face, making you look like a tomato.

But you didn't mind.

Everything was perfect, until a familiar sound of a best friend…

"Hey look it's (First n— P-PDA!!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

*Facepalm* I can't even make you laugh. Anyways, there's a third person in this chapter, that I hope you noticed. But if that occurs somewhere in part of the story, please don't be troubled.

I'll try to update as soon as I can. "If I can".

Relodia