Nerd!Crush X Badass!Reader ≡ Naughty~ [LEMON]

I know I haven't made a Lemon for quite a while, and it's a bit weird to update a lemon for you. But, I really felt like making one. So, tah-tah.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖ 

 One-Shot: #104

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Ew, (First name), will you just stop licking your lips for once? It's stupidly disgusting." Rolling your eyes from your best friend's statement. You just ignored her presence while gazing at the boy around you age that you've gotten interest in.

And when you mean Interest, something will happen.

"I like him."

After blurting the word, (Bestfriend's name) raised a brow at you before looking at where you were staring at, then a frown sprouted upon her lips and palmed her forehead, "Are you sure? He looks nerdy, and... Loner-like? If I were you, I would pick on experienced boys."

"Ew, no thanks. I don't really do it like you. But I prefer guys like him, you know what I mean~" You said, sending her a wink which she replied with a disgusted look, "All I just want, is to get rid of his virginity."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Looking at the watch once more, and checked left to right, to check if he's there. The two of you were supposed to meet up after you and (Crush's name), who is the person you've taken the interest in, chatting everyday. Asking if he wants to be your best friend. And as usual, he agrees.

Let's just say, he got too scared or flustered to reply for your sadistic and seductive tone.

"H-Hey, (First name)!" Perking up from the voice, you look over to the person whom you were waiting for thirty minutes, "Did I kept you waiting for so long?"

Feeling pity over his frowning lips, you smiled awkwardly before shaking your hands in front of you as a sign of dismissal, "No, no... It's just me. I decided to go early because its kinda awkward for me to be late," You lied,  and nudged him on the shoulder. Already felt his shiver, but maintained composed, "Shall we go, hun?"

He became flustered, just as you expected, and nodded slowly. You grasped the opportunity to link your hands together, as if it's made together. Even you were surprised by this. "S-So, where shall we go, (F-F-First name)?"

"Oh please, hun, don't stutter too much," Attempting to giggle, and left you failing miserably, but instead, you chuckle, "I guess we're off to the cinemas?"

"Sounds good by me." What you didn't know, that you smiled and got a tint of blush dusted on your cheeks. Well who wouldn't be surprised by the weird stutter accent of a nerd, turned into a princely charming voice.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖  

"Hey, I'll drive you home," You smiled sweetly, while opening the doors of your Porsche. While on your devious mind, it's going as planned when he got his mouth wide open upon seeing it. 

"W-Wait, i-i-isn't it the boy is going to drive the girl safely back home?" He winced, making you smirk deviously in secret when you heard the word 'safely', boy, you know he won't be coming home safe. 

"Nah, I insist, (Crush's name). I wouldn't let a cutie like you walk home."

"A-Ahahah? I see... I o-owe you a lot!" He stuttered, getting board on the passenger seat.

Leaving you outside, while a devil smile planted on your lips, "Night, (Crush's name)."

The whole ride was silence. He already told you his address, but the problem is, how're you gonna bang him? Sure, on the way to his apartment (Let's say he lives alone...) is easy. But is there any road where is close to his house, but not approachable by people?