Werewolf!Crush X Reader ≡ Soon, I will

Neko!Crush X Reader X Wolf!Crush

Basically, this is a two-crush one shot; wherein we'll be using (Senpai's name) – which is the neko, will be your other crush in the story.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

▶ One-Shot: #132
▶ Requested by: NekoAtsumeGirl

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"I'm okay."

You've said to yourself as you kept on believing that you are, deep inside you felt your heart tightens with strings pulling it with a tug, trapping it into the darkness from the abyss below.

You felt the holes inside your heart increasing in all sorts of sizes. The feeling is indescribably random – pain, sadness, remorse; it all kept flowing inside you. Leaving you in a confused state of your troubling heart.

A small sob escaped your lips as you felt the commotions outside. You tried covering your ears, trying to escape reality, but it seems nothing happens. Time is still flowing, and the pain is still inside you.

"Let go."

"I can't."

"Do you think she loves you?"

"Yes."

"That's what you think."

Just by the thought of the word 'Past' kills your emotion. You can't feel anything. You felt numb, and scared.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(First name)! Lunch is ready!"

Just by the sound of (Senpai's name)'s handsome voice downstairs made your heart flutter as butterflies roam around your stomach. You felt giddy, almost dropping the controller from your hands from the excitement bursting inside you.

You weren't the type to skip meals or food, just by the smell of it, you'll be dashing towards that pleasant smell. You ran down the stairs, almost fumbling on your steps. But to the point wherein two more steps to go, you jumped it over before striking a dashingly great pose. "Good job, me."

"Heh, as if anyone can't do that." The male neko in front of you chuckled sarcastically with arms crossed over his chest, looking at you with those lovely shade of eyes.

Instead of answering, you quickly dashed towards the dining room wherein plates of (Favorite food) sat by the table, awaiting to be feasted. You quickly placed your plate and ready to scoop, until you heard a cough nearby.

There stood (Senpai's name), arms crossed over his chest, his foot is tapping repeatedly on the floor making a continuous sound of creaks and taps. He was looking at you with his eyes furrowed, a visible frown plastered on his lips.

"What...?"

"We have... a guest."

"Guest?"

You tilted your head to the side, your eyebrows are slightly creased from confusion. (Senpai's name) never had friends and you are an exception for him. He rarely goes out of the apartment you two are sharing because of his cat ears and tail. Though it never really bothered you to live with a neko boy – he's your crush for Pete's sake.

But the news of 'having a guest' made your heart throb in pain, clutching it into darkness as it tightens on your chest area.

"W... Who is it?" You stammered, your knees started to wobble from anxiousness.