Crush X Blind!Reader ≡ Light

hI ReaDer-ChAn~ i'M juST gOnNA pUt tHiS thErE aNd... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *I stab chu in your eye using mah weapon *(pencil c:). gOoDLucK~ :3

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖'

One-Shot: #60

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Hahah! She's wearing a patch! What a loser!"

"She looks so weird. Hah, bad luck to be her"

"Ew, I hate her now"

It was just an accident when a person just accidentally stabbed you in the eye or accidentally sliced your irises. It really hurts to be like this.

The truth is, you were a bullied person, whenever, wherever you're always bullied. But this one's gotten worse. At home you did nothing but cry all the time. Your parents wanted to comfort you but you just decline and always say 'I'm fine'.

Your left eye was damaged and your forced to wear this patch to cover. But all you see is the floor, they just avoid you, so there's no need to get bumped-- Well, nevermind.

"Ah... I-I'm sorry..." You whispered as you bumped a person, it was not a she, but a he. You didn't wait for what he's going to say, it's because you don't want anymore trouble...

It was already dismissal time. So you went to the nearest department store to buy a new patch, for you to change patches daily, so it won't get an infection.

But everytime to took a step, there's whispers. Everywhere.

"Look. What happened to her?"

"That is so embarrassing if I'm her!"

"Don't look!"

"Just don't mind her or avoid her..."

You wanted to cry so badly, but you felt a hand on your shoulder. Looking up, you were surprised who it is.

"(C-Crush's name)?"

"Shh, it's okay. I'll guide you out of this madness" You didn't know why he's doing this, but your happy...

"I'll drop you to your home..." He offered but you shook your head. "No, but thank you for the offer, I'm fine by myself..." You smiled and walked away.

"She's so nice and kind. Why would anyone bully her...?" (Crush'name) thought and went to his car...

You still smiled about what happened earlier. He still accepted you even if a person just stabbed your left eye.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You went to your school again. And everything's much more worse...

(Crush's name) and (First name), caught on videos and photos. TOGETHER?!!

The blackboard shows pictures of you and (Crush's name). He slung an arm on you. Just like what happened yesterday.

You bit you lip and let the tears flow down.

"Everyone!"

"...?"

"Yes. She's mine" A familiar voice ringed your ear. But not only that. He kissed you. He kissed your soft and warm lips infront of everyone.

Everything's quiet. When he parted. Your (Eye color) widened. "(First name) (Last name)... Is my girlfriend!" He announced and slung an arm to you..

The quiet was soon snapped by a clap, and soon everyone infront of you clapped.

"Thank you..."

·=·=·=· additional ending ·=·=·=·

"(First name)? What happened to your eye?"

"Ermm.... Some.... Ummmmm...."

"I'll seriously kill that person"

"Eheh.... Yeah. Goodluck, author-chan"

-somewhere-

"Crap. I just ruined the walls. And.. I just wrote I'm gonna get killed. Well, crap."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Hahah? Mercy?

—Relodia