Basketball Player!Crush X Reader ≡ Hit

I received a ton of request on sports-so sorry if it's wrong, I'm not a sporty person. Sports balls hate me, for some reason.

*gets hit by a ball* IFHWIOUWLFHKFHJOH

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #130
Requested by: GamerGirl270

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Can't this day get any worse?"

You gave a long, weary sigh as you gripped on to the strap of your bag. Seemingly, today was the day wherein you have the worst luck of all. It irritates you so much that you can't seem to let your guard down. Who knows, maybe someone will spill his or her drink to your homework.

SPLASH

"What the-?!" You yelped when a cold liquid came in contact with your hands wherein you were gripping the papers for a certain class that you failed. Your eyes widened in shock, mouth slightly agape as you tried to process what happened.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!"

A male voice apologized, but you didn't paid attention to him. Your eyes were affixed to your papers, dripping wet with water. You wanted to collapse and kneel down in agony, after so many weeks of trying to catch up with the project, it ended with a splash of water.

"Um, m-miss...?"

Standing up, you didn't even bother looking up to meet the eyes of the man who caused all this. "Save your sorry, you think you have the rights to apologize when you ruined a person's hard work? Tch. People like you sickens me."

Every word that comes out from your mouth drips with coldness and venom. You took that opportunity to leave with your head hung low. 'Now Mrs. (Teacher's name) will kill me...'

The male who splash water over your papers stood there in remorse, a frown sticked up to his face as he saw your retreating figure.

"I'm so sorry, (First name)."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

A scowl was visible to your face as you stepped out of the classroom, leaning on the wall to support your exhausted figure. Mrs. (Teacher's name) just sent you out of the class, saying inappropriate things to you about your failing mark and loss of homework-you tried explaining to her the incident that occured, but you don't have the memory of the male who splashed water all over your works.

You even tried showing her your wet homework!

And guess what she said; "Get that filthy wet thing away from me! Step out of the class, (Last name), I've had enough of you."

That's how you ended up by the hallway, all alone.

You can't even face anyone right now. Especially your crush-

"(First name)?"

"Wah!" You yelped in surprise as you hesitantly stared at your crush who was now drenched in sweat while wearing his basketball jersey.

"What are you, um, doing in a hallway?" He asked.

"Well, I'm having a bad day, first, there's this boy who spilled his drink to my homework-and now I ended up here standing on the hallway." You ranted, complaining on how the boy is so stupid and clumsy, "He even ruined my grades! Now I'm having another F mark."

(Crush's name) noticed your sullen face before gulping nervously. "Um,"

Before the male could reply, you beat him to it with a question, "By the way, why are you here? Don't you have practice right now?" You asked. After a couple of seconds, you instinctively placed a hand over your mouth and averted your gaze.