Crush X Reader ≡ Not Imagining?

One-Shot #19

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Let's say you're shy. Too shy to do anything— But not shy to be a nerd. Except that you're addicted to anime. You are the type to take a glance at your crush and worry about him a lot, plus, you always imagine him being with you and make stories with him. But that's just your imagination— Not reality.

"(First name) (Last name)! You're up!" Your teacher called out making you stood up in front with your crush looking at you. Nervousness kept on hitting you.

It's PE class and the task is to perform some basketball skills listed or stated by your teacher. Lucky for you, you got your stock knowledge about basketball.

"… Okay, (Last name), dribble first on your right hand after you completed the turn, next dribble with your left hand." Your teacher instructed making you nod and grab a ball.

Beginning to dribble, you tried your best not to feel nervous when your have everyone's eyes on you. And you began to dribble by running and completed the first turn. Making every gasp in awe. Next, you dribbled with your left hand and dribbled the ball with your fingertips, and run towards the turn.

"Very good!" The teacher grinned making everyone clap. But the bell interrupted everything, "Okay. Next meeting, we'll continue this exercise. I expect everyone should be as good as (Last name) here."

We all nodded and changed back to our uniforms. But you forgot your Changing bag (I have no idea what it's called…) so you have to head back to your classroom to get it.

"(First name)!" Your heart skipped a beat when you heard your crush calling up to you, "Are you going to the classroom?"

"Obviously." You blurted. 'Crap!! Why did I say that?! I sound so rude!'

He just chuckled, "I'm just going to grab my bag to change, since I left it,"

"Same."

"You don't really talk much, eh?"

"… Yeah." You frowned at your shyness and bluntness. You expected a high decrease from your crush.

"… I see…" He mumbled.

"…" You just remained quiet and entered back to your classroom. Successfully grabbing your Changing bag, you took a small glance at (Crush's name) and immediately your cheeks puffed red.

"…?! What the hell (Crush's name)?!" You squeaked.

"Hmm? Oh? There aren't any people around, right?" He beamed.

"… B-But I'm here…" You swear your bright red right now, but luckily, the lights were closed since you thought this won't happen.

"O'really?" He grinned taking off his shirt, making his toned chest tease your eyes. Pinching your cheek, you checked if this is a dream, but it aren't.

Inside, your squealing real hard.

"… S-Shut up, (Crush's name)." You muttered.

"Did I say something?~" Shiver went down to your spine when he whispered to your ear in a sexy voice.

" … O////O"

"(First name)? You haven't changed yet?" (Random classmate) asked as she opened the lights, revealing your hot red face.

"Yeah…" you said unsure and taking a quick peek at (Crush's name) who was already fully dressed. 'This bastard… -///-'

"Eh? (First name)? Why do you look like a tomato?" You bestfriend asked curiously. So that means your blushing face haven't cooled down yet. "Ohh I see…" She nudged me making me blush even more.

'Well this is better than my imaginative dreams~' You smiled at your thought.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

This is better than I expected. It's cute if you ask me. Sorry for not really updating, got stuffs to do, home works and stuff… Exams… Uhh… Nest chapter is up (*¯︶¯*)

~ Relodia

→ [Edited]