Drunk!Crush X Child!Reader ≡ Drunken Caretaker

I know this is kinda normal for you to see xD. But I'd rather share it you owo

And it's super inaccurate. And stupid ._.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

One-Shot: #53

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It was a dark and cold night outside. And little (First name) stayed inside even though she wanna see the moon outside,

[A/N: I LOCKED YOU IN A ROOM WITH NO WINDOWS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA x3] // Just kidding.

Not in the window, but outside your house. You felt the cold breeze coming in from the window that tickled your soft skin that made you giggle.

"I think I'm gonna see (Cwush name) for a while~" You smiled placing down your pencil from your drawing. Just a picture of (Crush's name)...

You realized it was rather loud downstairs. And some screaming, giggling, moaning o.o, and broken glasses. It made you more curious.

Finally you saw the living room full of people dancing and doing 'stuff' <-- (You don't know the meanin since ur too YOUNG!)

On the corner of your eye, you saw (Crush's name) drinking... Whatever it is. Some kind of juice or something? You don't really know. So you tugged his sleeve to make him face you.

"What??? Go to bed, (First name)~" He slurred

"Hmmm? Why...?" You pouted, "Also I can't sleep. Read me a story!"

"I can't... *hic* read you a fucking story"

"What's 'fucking'? Is that a food?" You asked innocently

"Whatever *hic*... I'll just..." He paused for a while

"You what...?"

"I'll SING YOU A SONG~" He jumped up and went to the karaoke machine and pressing some numbers...

"What song?" You squealed.

"It's a secret~" He placed a finger on his lips saying 'Shhhhh'.

That music sounds.... Familiar...

That caught the attention of the people on the living room.

"WHOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU ROCK (Crush's name)!!!"

"BWahahahahahaahahah!"

"You go gurllllll~"

You stared at (Crush's name) who just grabbed a mic. And...

"I CWAME IN LIKE A WREEEEEEEEECKIENG BAWL!!!!!" He went to the full max of his voice, "I NEVER HIT SOOOO HAAAAAAARD BEFOOOOORE!!!"

That made you blink. You never seen (Crush's name) like this before. You remember the last time you brought him to the karaoke, he didn't even sing a single song. Plus he's the serious type.

So grabbing your cellphone from your pocket, you started recording everything.

And on time, your favorite song came upon.

"A KINGDOOOM OF ISOLATION~ AND IT'S LOOKS LIKE... I'M DA QUEEN!!!"

...

And your favorite part. And exactly, he wore a dress. You didn't even noticed he changed. Plus, he had a milk on his hands.

"LET IT GOOOOOOOOO~ LET IT GOOOOOOO!!!" He sang and splashed the milk all over the people. Probably it's the snow, he wanted..?

"CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOAR!!!!" And he collapsed.

You managed to shooed the laughing people off the house, and cleaned everything up.

"I'm the boss now!" You grinned

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Urrrh? What happened? My head hurts.... And why do I wear a dress?! Ew!" He groaned, "And what the hell is that smell?! Milk?!"

You just shrugged and grinned

"What the hell happened last night?" He glared

"... Loook!"

You gave him the cellphone. And he went pale.... Just as you thought

"Delete this crap!"

"Only if you say I'm the boss! And do whatever I want!"

"Hell no!"

"Then I'll send this to YouTube!"

"(First name)... Give it..."

"Oh hell to the no!"

"What does that means?! Just delete it!"

"No"

"FINE! Delete it?"

"I don't trust you. I'll delete it if everything's done"

"D-Deal! Now.... B-Boss (F-F-First name)! Your highness, please delete the video..." He knelt down

"only if you drink that magic juice over there" You ordered and he looked at you like crazy

"Your saying I'll drink the Beer?"

"Yup!" You nodded

"Ughhh!"

.....

.....

"I'MMMM GONNA SWINNNGGG ON THE CHAAANDELIEEEEER! ON THE CHANDELIEEEEEER ERRRRRR!!!"