Crush X Fangirl!Reader ≡ Despite

One-Shot: #110
Requested by: Much_Teen_Angst

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"(Crush's name)!!!"

There goes the poor boy, running off with his life on the line.

"Darn it, he got away again." You mumbled, sipping onto your (Favorite drink). Chatting some gossips with your best friend.

"And that's how I got an F mark!" She grumpily folded her arms, while staring at you, not even listening to her story, "What're you even staring at— Him again? Seriously?"

"Argh. What can I do, (Bestfriend's name)? I really, really, really like him. But then, I can't find a way to approach him. Look at me, I'm just a fangirl along with those fangirl groups."

"I'm looking at you, and I noticed how ugly you were, (First name)." She chuckled, earning a glare from you.

"Not the time to make me angry, dude."

"Whatever, just eat something, it'll go away soon. But I think it's best if you act like a normal person and talk to him. Maybe that way he'll notice you." She explained, boredly.

"Really?!"

"Maybe."

Shrugging, you got up to your seat before thanking (Bestfriend's name) for the advice and headed towards the library. Quite surprising it was pack of people. Lucky you, a table at the back was soon spotted by your naked eye,

Rushing towards it, you grabbed a couple of books and took a seat. That's the time when you noticed another person was beside you,

"O-Oh hey...?" He stuttered, quite scared if your a fangirl. So keeping up the act, you asked him if he was okay, "I'm fine. Anyways, may I take a seat?"

"Sure." You replied in your monotone. But that damn chair in the middle of you was disturbing. Though there were no people seated in front of your chair. Just you and (Crush's name) on one side.

Gripping on your "How to be noticed" book tightly, you took your chance to steal glances from (Crush's name) who was taking time on answering his Trigonometry homework.

"Hey, uhmm...?" It actually hurts that he didn't know your name. But it's actually fine since the two of you aren't exactly classmates.

"(First name) (Last name). A batch mate of yours," You smiled, shaking his hand.

"Oh damn, sorry. You're just quite familiar for me."

You nervously averted his gaze. He'll freak out if he knew your a fangirl!

"Mmm... Yeah,"

"Anyways, you look smart enough," He chuckled, "Can you help me with Trigonometry? Kinda stuck here..."

"S-S-Sure...."

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You walked towards the Cafeteria walking like a blushing zombie. Couldn't help but squeal when you arrived at your friend's table.

"What's up?" She asked,

"I just taught (Crush's name) some Trigonometry." You beamed, your pride wouldn't leave you any sec. But that's also the time that your received glared from nearby tables. Nah, wouldn't  blame them.

"Ew. Seriously, like you ever get to talk to him, (Last name)." (Bitch's name) glared.

"Excuse me?" You raised a brow, standing up from your seat, "And I actually talked to him, unlike you whores."

"So now I'm the whore? Know your place, hoe." She sassily pushed you, but it wasn't that hard.

"Did you just touch me? These whore germs are so disgusting these days. Oh by the way, whore, I just saw a crap on the street that I actually mistaken you." You giggled and dragged your best friend away.

Little did you know, a certain boy that you've made in contact with, was watching...

That's the time he walked away.

"Wait!"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

The sun was setting, yet you couldn't find him.

Rubbing your hands together, knowing it's already November. Trying to escape the cold, but that doesn't matter since you really want to apologize to him.

"... Where is he— (Crush's name)!!" You called the familiar boy, who was running towards the staircase.

"Stop chasing me. How annoying." He said, a bit blunt.

"L-Look, about what happened to the cafeteria..."

"Girls like you are the same. Just because you talked to a boy whose quite popular with girls, that doesn't mean you have to brag it."

"(C-Crush's name)... First of all, I-I'm indeed sorry for what happened at the cafeteria. I'm a fangirl of you, yeah, yeah. And... sure I like you—"

"What if I take you out on a date?" He asked, you couldn't determine what kind of expression he's using. But his words were cold.

"... I would reply a No..." This made his face look curious, so you continued, "D-Dates are meant to be memorable. It wouldn't look like a date if it's only One-Sided. As much as I want to say 'Yes', but for me, it's just all wrong. I know you just met me a couple of hour ago, but, as a fangirl— No... As a girl, I like you. Alot."

"..."

"Well, there goes my speech. S-See ya, I guess?"

"You didn't answer my question." He firmly said, making you look back at him, 'Would you like to go on a date with me? A friendly date if you want."

He didn't have his nervousness with him.

"I-I don't know but..."

"C'mon, maybe it's a way that I could like you too." He smiled, intertwining his fingers to yours.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Is it cheesy? Sorry if it did. I ran out of ideas! But this is the only way.

And it's an early update. I've got the time to make some heheh... Just inspired I guess?